Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FoxNews using 2010 footage of CPAC booing as an intro for 2011 year Ron Paul win

Exclamation

212-301-5800 is the phone number to the FOX News room in case anyone wants to call and give them a piece of your mind regarding their coverage of Ron Paul's win at CPAC.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why would they do this when the CPAC win "doesn't matter?"
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

call all your local tv stations to!! in process
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagin if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared lyers?"
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

Quote Originally Posted by raystone View Post
    one of the video comments is that Dr. Paul is lawyering up. Can anyone confirm that ? If, how can we encourage it ?
    Well OOH you have the old adage that you should never alienate the press, but OTOH you have a huge potential for free campaign press.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would probably be a better idea to list the phone numbers &
    email addresses of Liberal Media Outlets. They love stories that
    show Fox acting "Unfair & Unbalanced".

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagin if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared lyers?"

What I liked is that he didn't fall for the set up. He just went about his business knowing that some people will boo liberty, even if the clip they showed was misleading. His answer worked regardless of what clip they showed.

I agree tho, I thought the same thing. Man if RP had been aware of the fraud that FOX was pulling and called them on it, that would have been sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend1104 View Post
    Too bad Dr. Paul did not see that clip was wrong. Imagine if he had said, "You know your clip is wrong right? That was last years reaction. I wonder why you would show the wrong clip? Can we say scared liars?"
    Well, it was well intended by FOX NEWS to discredit. The Bill Hemmers Anchor's teleprompter, was loaded with words and it was rehearsed; "Not the Reaction he(RP) was hoping for", "Mixed Applause", "BOOs" "No Doubt... Unphased by the reaction"

This is whoever produces the crap @ 48th & 6th Ave... Obviously Roger Ailes (FOX NEWS President) has his agenda set and they pass it to the production rooms and CGI departments to rig it all.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2010 footage

Quote Originally Posted by unklejman View Post
    I'm going to keep looking, but if not I will put together a video with the msnbc footage, that's shorter and more concise.
    right here jman. I posted it earlier in the thread but you missed it.

In case you missed it, RealityReport.tv did a real nice job with this:

"No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Raw Story is the first mainstream blog to carry this story. It's the first link you see when googling Ron Paul and clicking on the news feed.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    right here jman. I posted it earlier in the thread but you missed it.

this shows nothing. the other longer video was better and explained. this explains nothing from what i saw unless you knew everything already?
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    this shows nothing. the other longer video was better and explained. this explains nothing from what i saw unless you knew everything already?
    unklejman was looking for footage of the 2010 straw poll results

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Raw Story is the first mainstream blog to carry this story. It's the first link you see when googling Ron Paul and clicking on the news feed.
    Thanks for the heads up. I made a thread for it.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...smear-Ron-Paul

WIN!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-...was-a-mistake/

Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente:

“We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened.”
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Whhhoooaaaaa!

We did it!

WIN!

Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente:

“We made a mistake with some of the video we aired, and plan on issuing a correction on America’s Newsroom tomorrow morning explaining exactly what happened.”
    WIN!

I wanted to say it too.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    WIN!

I wanted to say it too.

Good time to increase the pressure. We have them on the ropes. PUMMEL THEM!!!
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Can't fault your optimism. Just can't share it.

Recorded, remembered. And waiting for next time.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Maybe the Daily Show will pick this up.

Slutter McGee

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. I bet the smartass producer who did that for the lulz is going to get an earful.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

EXCELLENT! I just saw that on Google too!
    The Golden rule: Those that own the gold make the rules.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234