Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FoxNews using 2010 footage of CPAC booing as an intro for 2011 year Ron Paul win

FoxNews using 2010 footage of CPAC booing as an intro for 2011 year Ron Paul win

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here is the MoxNews version

Quote Originally Posted by Harald View Post

that fox bastard knows he's lying. look it at that stupid grin.

arghhh.
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

listening to the MoxNews version, yeah the FOx News dubbed over the crowd noise. Sick... FU Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherone View Post
    that fox bastard knows he's lying. look it at that stupid grin.

arghhh.
    He is a smarmy, smirky ass all of the time.

So is it the 2010 footage or not? Can anyone confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by Harald View Post
    Not mistaken! Discussed here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...x-this-morning
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

dang I just realized they aren't even using the 2011 footage.. eeshh..

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Yes.

(reposting from the other thread)

The one they played, announcement at 0:35

This year's CPAC on C-SPAN, announcement at 8:45

And here's last year's announcement:

"No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Yes, I watched the 2011 live it played out totally different.
    The stuff I saw live was basicly: "and the winner is... *huge cheers* congressman... *huge cheers* <announcer looking confused while the cheers continue, he still hasnt said Ron pauls name>"

And then the cheers die down a bit and he just neutrally says "congressman ron paul, 2nd place mitt romney, 3rd place gary johnson..." etc

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Let em know what you think:
    americasnewsroom@foxnews.com
    Bump.

Let's everybody give these tools a little piece of our mind about this.

Let em know what you think:
    Or not:
    The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Wow, they're a bunch of snakes..
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.

My message went through.

RonPaulCult

HO-LY $#@!! Those bastards have reached a new low

last year's video

This is definitely last years footage that was used in this fox interview. It's actually pretty obvious, I would think if they were going to go to such lengths they would have covered their tracks better. They think no one will notice, and most people won't notice, but if you were at C-PAC this year, you would know he had trouble saying Ron Paul's name because the chart was up and people were cheering so much. This sleazy and underhanded move is what you would expect from FAUX News.

unreal.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

wow those little bastards....
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

It is definitely the footage from 2010! I was there this year and they definitely did not have to ask the crowd to stop boo-ing. This is shameful.

Agreed with everyone's sentiments here.

I was at both CPACs, and I KNOW for a fact that the video Fox used this morning of the crowd's reaction to Ron Paul winning the straw poll was from 2010.

That was when all the Paul supporters couldn't get inside the main ballroom because it was already filled to capacity, which is why you heard more boos than cheers.

Unbelievable, but this should not surprise ANYONE.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All you have to do is look at the announcer's clothing to see that they played last year's clip - those sorry assed mother $#@!ers!!!

Edit: Just watched the clip posted in the OP and noticed someone in the comments section already brought this point up. n/m
    Last edited by Deborah K; 02-15-2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

any chance drudge would be willing to report fox's misrepresentation?

Bump.
    My message went through.
    Yep, mine went through now as well. time to refill that mailbox back to capacity.

Yep, mine went through now as well. time to refill that mailbox back to capacity.
    Bump.

Someone make a youtube video documenting the discrepancy and then send it to bloggers. Make fun of the fair and balanced slogan in the video. We should actively work to discredit Fox if they are unwilling to give us a fair audience.

Is there a way to petition the FCC to fine Fox for blatant misrepresentation?

Edit: here is a link

http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Broadcast (TV and Radio), Cable, and Satellite Issues > Unauthorized/unfair/biased/illegal broadcasts
    Last edited by TonySutton; 02-15-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    All you have to do is look at the announcer's clothing to see that they played last year's clip - those sorry assed mother $#@!ers!!!
    Anyone here get this "up the chain" to the Dr. himself? He needs to point this and the other bias that's to come out with him this time around. Straight up, up front, just call them out on it, and not just ignore it and focus on "the message".

RP: "You know it's interesting you used last year's CPAC announcement footage announcing my win with all the booing and not this year's where there was almost none. Why is that?"

The game is up, it's go time, this country will NOT get another chance at this.

Oh yeah....$#@! YOU FRANK/FOX
    EX-USCG

What is the difference between a hero and a cop? A hero will not hesitate to risk his life to protect your safety, a cop will not hesitate to risk your life to protect his safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Authoritarian leftists. Political prisoners. Gulags. Where are we again?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast