Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a Joke, Best Joke gets a +Rep!

A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married
    to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
    trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were
    both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the
    lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,
    'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the
    closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied, 'Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're
    married.'

'Wow! That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied, 'Get your own $#@!ing blanket.'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why did Timmy cross the road?

To suck dick for crack.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

What do you call a nun in a wheelchair?

Virgin mobile.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

What kind of concert costs 50 cents?

50 cent plus Nickelback.

Calvin Coolidge

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subject: First year veterinary student

First-year veterinary students were attending their first anatomy class with a real dead cow. They all gathered around the surgery table with the body covered with a white sheet.

The professor started the class by telling them, "In Veterinary
    medicine it is necessary to have two important qualities as a
    doctor.

The first is that you not be disgusted by anything
    involving an animal's body.

" For an example, the professor pulled back the sheet, stuck his finger into the butt of the cow, withdrew it, and stuck his finger in his mouth. "Go ahead and do the same thing," he told his students.

The students freaked out, hesitated for several minutes, but
    eventually took turns sticking a finger in the butt of the dead cow and, sucked on it.......followed by assorted gagging, retching and spitting.

When everyone had finished wiping their faces, the Professor looked at them and said, "The second most important quality is observation.

I stuck in my middle finger and sucked on my index finger. Now learn to pay attention.

Life is tough but it's even tougher if you're stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What kind of concert costs 50 cents?

50 cent plus Nickelback.
    uhm, shouldn't that be: "What kind of concert costs 45 cents?"

Irish Prostitute

Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years. Upon her return her Father cursed her heavily.

'Where have ye been all this time, child? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mother through?'

The girl, crying, replied, Dad... I became a prostitute.'

'Ye what!? Get out a here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this Catholic family.'

'OK, Dad... as ye wish. I only came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion, plus a 5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex. And for ye Daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside plus a membership to the country club ... (takes a breath) ... and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera.'

'What was it ye said ye had become?' says Dad.

Girl, crying again, 'A prostitute, Daddy!.'

'Oh! My Goodness! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant! Come here and give yer old Dad a hug !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    uhm, shouldn't that be: "What kind of concert costs 45 cents?"
    New Maths.
    @Suzanimal - I owe you a +Rep!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

There are three types of people in this world: Those that can count, and those that can't count.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

A guy walks into a bar

and sues the building for leaving a bar out in the open like that
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A guy walks into a bar

and sues the building for leaving a bar out in the open like that
    On the morning a cop walks into a bar and sees his wife with two of his best friends. He takes a sit on the table behind them to eavesdrop then his wife says "let's have him kidnaped." A poor guy heartbroken pulls out a gun and shoots them all and runs back to his house to grab some cash and clothe to escape. When he finally reached his house and opens the door everyone yells happy birthday!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What organ can expand to 10 times it's size...

The 6th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered so the teacher picked on a random student

Little Mary stood up and said, "You should not be asking sixth graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!"

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again, "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?" Little Mary's mouth fell open. Then she said to those around her,

"Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and said to the class,

"Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and said, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

Mrs. Parks said, "Very good, Billy," then turned to Mary and continued.

"As for you, young lady, I have three things to say: One, you have a dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

How many dead babies can you fit in a bathtub?

Calvin Coolidge

How many dead babies can you fit in a bathtub?

You have a small tub.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I like my coffee how I like my women.

Without a penis.

Calvin Coolidge

A horse walks into a bar. The bartenders asks "Why the long face?" The horse does not respond because it is a horse. It can neither speak nor understand english. It is confused by its surroundings as it gallops out of the bar.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married
    to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a
    trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were
    both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the
    lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,
    'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the
    closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied, 'Just for tonight, let's pretend that we're
    married.'

'Wow! That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied, 'Get your own $#@!ing blanket.'

After a moment of silence, he farted.

The End
    A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is post menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest with a bat up his ass while he is on fire.

Where did Susie go during the bombing?

Everywhere.

Calvin Coolidge

Anti Globalist wins this thread.

I love his jokes.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Globalist again.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why did the old lady put roller skates on her rocking chair?

Because she had Dementia.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    There are three types of people in this world: Those that can count, and those that can't count.

There are two types of people in this world: Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

How does Moses drink his tea?

Hebrews it.

Calvin Coolidge

What do you do with a dead chemist?

Barium.

Calvin Coolidge

What do you do with a dead chemist?

Barium.
    Before or after you molybdenum?

What do you call someone who has one arm, one leg, and an eyepatch?

Names.

Calvin Coolidge

It tried to tell my friend the dead baby in a bathtub joke but she wouldn't hear it and then I tried to tell her some baby in a blender jokes and she didn't want to hear those, either. Then I tried to tell her a man with no arms and no legs joke and she said I needed help. WTF? What kind of person doesn't like man with no arms and no legs jokes?

What do you call a men with no arms and no legs on your window? Curt-n-Rod

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It tried to tell my friend the dead baby in a bathtub joke but she wouldn't hear it and then I tried to tell her some baby in a blender jokes and she didn't want to hear those, either. Then I tried to tell her a man with no arms and no legs joke and she said I needed help. WTF? What kind of person doesn't like man with no arms and no legs jokes?

What do you call a men with no arms and no legs on your window? Curt-n-Rod

What do you call a men with no arms and no legs
    third base.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast