Thread: [Video] Cenk is very happy about CPAC straw poll results

[Video] Cenk is very happy about CPAC straw poll results

Last edited by jct74; 02-15-2011 at 03:32 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So conservatives have Ron Paul, Justin Amash, Rand Paul, Mike Lee and maybe a few others, who are the progressive champions that are principled? Why can't the left get anyone in who they set as the litmus test for progressive values?

These are the most respectful comments I've heard from Cenk regarding the freedom movement, he is usually quite hostile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_Grown View Post
    These are the most respectful comments I've heard from Cenk regarding the freedom movement, he is usually quite hostile.
    Hes a typical liberal, progressive. What can you expect?
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor jones View Post
    So conservatives have Ron Paul, Justin Amash, Rand Paul, Mike Lee and maybe a few others, who are the progressive champions that are principled? Why can't the left get anyone in who they set as the litmus test for progressive values?
    It might be part of their Saul Alinsky strategy. If a political cause can be personalized, the cause itself can be defeated in the eyes of the public through attacking weaknesses in the person that champions it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak_Grown View Post
    Really? From what I have seen of Cenk that hasn't really been my impression. He has had many nice things to say about Ron and even Rand in the past, and even had Ron on the show once, treated him respectfully. Cenk is big on ending the drug war and civil liberties, like abolishing the Patriot Act, and he praises Dr. Paul on foreign policy. He also applauds his efforts to rein in the Federal Reserve. Most of the people on the left will either ignore Ron Paul or dismissively say "well even a broken clock is correct twice a day". He is one of the more respectable people on the left in my book.

He pretends to be nice so and sympathetic, but deep down he is a scheming statist to the core. How can he be opposed to the central bank and promote the welfare state?

Quote Originally Posted by doctor jones View Post
    The left has Dennis Kucinich... They had Russ Feingold, but he lost to (R) War Hawk Ron Johnson.
    "For those who think the fight for liberty can be won in a couple presidential elections, piss off!"

The fight for Liberty is a lifelong commitment that takes years of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Liberty isn't a Quick Service Drive through, if you have nothing to contribute, please do us all a favor and move along!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cenk is one of the biggest dumbasses I've ever seen, but I guess the blind mouse can find the cheese occasionally.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by civusamericanus View Post
    The left has Dennis Kucinich... They had Russ Feingold, but he lost to (R) War Hawk Ron Johnson.
    Its curious because Kucinich is the only one I though when he asked about some honest progressive politicians, but progressives dont give Kucinich much credit. Dont know why.