Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CPAC says to pay attention to Romney not Paul

CPAC says to pay attention to Romney not Paul

An anchorwoman at Fox News just said Cpac advisers were telling her to pay more attention to Romney's SECOND place win than Ron Paul. Rofl.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Big surprise.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

He bussed folks in and our folks, or we, paid our guys' own way. That's simply nuts.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Wow the exact opposite of Nevada...
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Anyone watching Allen West right now? What a dangerous dangerous neocon.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The real story is guy who won three years in a row, then lost the last two, becuause he didn't get creamed more? Ok, CPAC...

Fox News just talked about him winning, then said, "what do American voters think," the proceeded to show their worthless poll that omitted Ron Paul as an option. If that is blatant bull$#@! propganda to purposely omit him, I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    So bad! I had to turn off the stream. "Unrelenting, never ending support for Israel, blah blah, bomb everyone!"
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    Wow the exact opposite of Nevada...
    +1
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Von Rommels is the country club Pseudo republican voters guy. What it means is Obozo is in again cuz I am not voting for Romney and the repukes will never pick Ron. This time Ron should hit the sham repuke debates and then run third party. The Republicans in power are Romneyites. Either that or let Rand run and whip Von Rommels.

I say pay no attention to them. Lets work to get Ron Paul elected and let this stuff slide off our backs. Lets focus on WHAT WE AGREE WITH with the neo-cons and go after their base!

And yet Romney also lost COMBINED ballots to Ron....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I read here there were reports of complaints that Libertarians have hijacked CPAC when the reality is it is clearly the Progressives. Since how does a Progressive like Mr. Romneycare make it to 2nd place at a Conservative conference.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I read here there were reports of complaints that Libertarians have hijacked CPAC when the reality is it is clearly the Progressives. Since how does a Progressive like Mr. Romneycare make it to 2nd place at a Conservative conference.
    Tell me about it. Didn't Goldwater conservatives help START CPAC? And isn't that why Young Americans for Freedom are involved, from when they sprang from a Goldwater group, before they were taken over and started calling fiscal conservatives 'lazy fairies' as in 'laissee faire'? I could swear I read that somewhere....

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The LP started because YAF turned fascist in the years prior to 1969. We must keep the fire on YAL to ensure it doesn't follow down YAF's path, and I am sure we are up to that task. Frazee is in the tradition of Murray R. so hopefully he doesn't go the Rohrabacher route. YAF today reminds me of a young Ghouli outfit.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Hey... I'm trying to write an article comparing Romney and Paul's support at CPAC and I was wondering if you guys have any links to information about how Romney did his busing or maybe even videos/photos to compare to the discounted student tickets / ronpaulforums chip-in strategy. Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

The opening FOX NEWS television @ 700PM ET 4:00PM PT, that FOX knucklehead correspondent covering the CPAC convention totally contradicted herself in the segment.

After basically downplaying Ron Paul and saying CPAC really doesn't matter... she goes into this analogy how important Romney is and his 2nd place finish. Damn, wish I would of recorded it.

Strap-In folks, we're about to get constantly screwed by all the NEWSCORP/FOX NEWS media avenues to election day.

Yeah, time to do a full on war against FOX and Frauds.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-12-2011 at 09:27 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

At some point people will start to see through the bias. Good luck calling his campaign "quixotic" or "a long shot" this time around.

So much for the media's laughable attempts to portray Thune or Pawlenty or Gingrich or Daniels or Christie as serious contenders. How did Donald Trump do again?

On to Iowa -- we earned 10% in 2007. A win there and a big money bomb this spring would make Ron Paul the front-runner, even if the media keeps telling people he can't win.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
    Hey... I'm trying to write an article comparing Romney and Paul's support at CPAC and I was wondering if you guys have any links to information about how Romney did his busing or maybe even videos/photos to compare to the discounted student tickets / ronpaulforums chip-in strategy. Thanks in advance for any info you can share.
    Thomas, I can find that for you. First, I'd like to show you this video from the Iowa Straw Poll in the summer of 2007. It features a significant number of Ron Paul supporters, mixed with a sprinkle of Romney supporters. Watch the video (2 minutes in length) all the way to the end to see which pictures ABC selected to represent the respective candidates' supporters.

This is only a fraction of what Ron Paul supporters go through. I truly believe he would the most popular candidate running hands down if every american truly understood his platform and knew his record of consistency.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Romney Bussing supporters
    NPR - Mitt Romney Storms Iowa Ahead Of Straw Poll (2007)
    JAFFE: Ames in August is the where and when of the Iowa Republican presidential straw poll. It's a fundraiser for the state party and an expensive proposition for the candidates' bussing their supporters there. Not long ago, top-tier candidates Rudy Giuliani and John McCain announced they weren't going to participate. Too bad for them, said Romney.
    New York Times - Romney Hopes To Win Straw Poll
    For the straw poll — in which campaigns buy tickets for busloads of people to come spend the day and cast their votes — his organization has scaled back its budget from when it expected a full-fledged battle with Mr. Giuliani and Mr. McCain. Instead of A-list entertainers, the Romney campaign is hiring local bands. But it is still having Hickory Park, a famous barbecue establishment in Ames, cater food for straw-poll voters and is seeking to bring in people from all 99 Iowa counties.
    Not too hard to find. I believe Weigel tweeted something about a busload of Romney supporters arriving. I also recall an article about Romney supporters all wearing the same blue shirts marching out of a bus in a prior CPAC. The stories are out there.
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Romney Bussing supporters
    NPR - Mitt Romney Storms Iowa Ahead Of Straw Poll (2007)
    New York Times - Romney Hopes To Win Straw Poll

Not too hard to find. I believe Weigel tweeted something about a busload of Romney supporters arriving. I also recall an article about Romney supporters all wearing the same blue shirts marching out of a bus in a prior CPAC. The stories are out there.
    Romney supporters were matching and had golf carts in Iowa 2007. Lots of elite sneers and sunglasses. I got a hug from a crying lady who said we reminded her of some of the old great grassroots campaigns that essentially had not existed for a long time until Ron Paul. Lots of great people, a live online radio broadcast, Frazee had a roving webcast.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by KramerDSP View Post
    Thomas, I can find that for you. First, I'd like to show you this video from the Iowa Straw Poll in the summer of 2007. It features a significant number of Ron Paul supporters, mixed with a sprinkle of Romney supporters. Watch the video (2 minutes in length) all the way to the end to see which pictures ABC selected to represent the respective candidates' supporters.
    Every time I turn on the any MSM coverage of the events in Egypt they cannot go a minute without saying how the internet helped spark the revolution. I can only hope for us that some day the internet will help bring down the MSM in the eyes of the people.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Every time I turn on the any MSM coverage of the events in Egypt they cannot go a minute without saying how the internet helped spark the revolution. I can only hope for us that some day the internet will help bring down the MSM in the eyes of the people.
    Now that would be worth celebrating in the streets.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui même

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Romney would be a demcraps wet dream....
    RINO's want it so the washington two party two step can continue (until the debt changes everything)

Dear Mr Romney: The second you signed Mass healthcare was the second you lost any chance of being prez.....
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    I liked him, but he definitely is way too neocon. We need one of those people from Freedom Watch to run wherever they live. I love how he has his show with a lot of color diversity. It may be completely meaningless in reality, but it does a good image for liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    When Freedom is Outlawed, only Outlaws will have Freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    At some point people will start to see through the bias. Good luck calling his campaign "quixotic" or "a long shot" this time around.

So much for the media's laughable attempts to portray Thune or Pawlenty or Gingrich or Daniels or Christie as serious contenders. How did Donald Trump do again?

On to Iowa -- we earned 10% in 2007. A win there and a big money bomb this spring would make Ron Paul the front-runner, even if the media keeps telling people he can't win.
    It is still a longshot. We should realize that. We hopefully learned that last time. Now most certainly, his chances are better. He is polling much higher. But it is still a longshot.

Slutter McGee

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    Von Rommels is the country club Pseudo republican voters guy. What it means is Obozo is in again cuz I am not voting for Romney and the repukes will never pick Ron. This time Ron should hit the sham repuke debates and then run third party. The Republicans in power are Romneyites. Either that or let Rand run and whip Von Rommels.
    First of all, if you think the media ignores Ron Paul now and marginalizes him just wait until he tries to run as a third party candidate. I am with you. I often vote third party and I am very proud of my vote for Chuck Baldwin.
    I think I have a better idea that will light them up and get them thinking. We need to circulate some kind of petition of people who will refuse to vote for a candidate who adheres to certain governing principles. Maybe one that says
    "We're sick of America policing the world". Man, there are so many angry Democrats/liberals/libertarians and conservatives about our police the world foreign policy.

That one issue cuts right across ALL party lines and the elite leaders and their media cronies all support it. We hold these neocons by their balls right now and all we need to do is squeeze real hard to cause them great pain.
    They like to say "Ron Paul has no chance of winning" and "Ron Paul will not get the Republican nomination". Really? Well guess what neoscum? The Tea Party Movement was born right here out of Ron Paul's campaign. You can down play us in the media but you know full well the sort fo numbers we REALLY have. You've seen us raise $4.3 Million in ONE DAY and just a month later raise another $6.5 Million in one day. You KNOW we're not spamming polls. You KNOW Ron Paul draws bigger crowds. You KNOW he draws more from the military than ALL your neoscum candidates COMBINED.You know he was as big on colleges as Obama. You KNOW he brings in more independents, more blacks, more hispanics and more conservative leaning Democrats and you KNOW he brings in people who wouldn't even vote at all than ALL the other neoscumbags.

If we had A LOT of signatures stating that we will either vote third party or not at all if they put up another globalist, anti-constitutionalist, corporatist scumbag (well maybe not in those words) then they will KNOW they will be responsible for another 4 yrs of OBama.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast