Thread: Has The dailypaul.com been HACKED????

Has The dailypaul.com been HACKED????

OK , something really strange seems to have happened over at www.dailypaul.com !

For the last 2 hours or more, there is no website. No redirection page, no site is down for maintenance page, no nothing. Just a problem loading site logo. Has anyone else had a problem accessing it?
    If this is true...then please advise the site admin here at RPF's to be on the lookout for this one. Most, if not all reliable info coming out of CPAC is being fed to these two sites!

Also if you are a daily Paul regular, please be advised that there is a simple backup forum set up here>> for emergencies!! http://freedom.coasttocoastmoneybomb...aspx?id=165230

If anyone has any info, please post
    thanks!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (thanks to bobby 24)

A transformer blew at the data center, cutting power to the entire building. Then the backup generator failed, and they're trying to restart it now.
    Last edited by Jdayh; 08-02-2011 at 07:59 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This has happened before for site maintenance. It is just down for now, I am guessing.

I am emailing Michael about it.
    Last edited by bobbyw24; 02-11-2011 at 07:26 AM.

thanks! do you get the website pulled up? (just wondering if its me or not)

please post if you find anything out!

Chester Copperpot

I get "problem loading page" like there is no website

It's not loading for me either.

The site that maintains the server for the DP is also down

UPDATE

A transformer blew at the data center, cutting power to the entire building. Then the backup generator failed, and they're trying to restart it now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    UPDATE

thanks for the update... wow. of all the things that could have happened, and the timing!

Damn gremlins

Quote Originally Posted by Jdayh View Post
    thanks for the update... wow. of all the things that could have happened, and the timing!

Damn gremlins
    Seriously.

I am a moderator at the Daily Paul and missing this heightened traffic sucks

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyw24 View Post
    Seriously.

I am a moderator at the Daily Paul and missing this heightened traffic sucks

especially if Dr. Paul announces today(although I think he will wait to announce)

Any idea how long till its back up? hours ? or longer?

(I could email Michael, but his in box probably has hundreds of emails by now)

Quote Originally Posted by Jdayh View Post
    especially if Dr. Paul announces today(although I think he will wait to announce)

Any idea how long till its back up? hours ? or longer?

(I could email Michael, but his in box probably has hundreds of emails by now)

Not sure.

Michael emailed me--that's his update in post #7 above

Thanks, bobbyw24, I was wondering what happened. Couldn't get my daily news from you

It is up again. And look at the CPAC website, Rand's speech isn't up for yesterday but Trump and Rumsfield are. And there is an IPhone app poll I'm trying to find, a cpac app that Ron is losing and IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT CPAC.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

What kind of data center doesn't have redundant power, with backup and fail safe generators?

Maintaining a fail-over server at another data center would be a good idea. Not an expensive one, just enough to serve a fail whale status page, or redirect to RPF.

DP & RPF are way too important to be taken down by blown transformers.
    Bachmann2012.com is For Sale, to benefit RPF and RP2012.

Silver kills vampires: We store. We wait. We win.

Economics, like chemistry, has nothing to do with politics. -Chodorov

OF ALL THE DAYS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS FOR THE DAILY PAUL TO BE DOWN.... NOW???? The senate vote is today..and we can still stop it!! If anyone knows what is up w/dailypaul please post!

thanks

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.