Thread: Full list of House Republicans who voted against Patriot Act

Full list of House Republicans who voted against Patriot Act

some interesting names in there, who are you disappointed NOT to see?

I thought Huselkemp (sp) from Kansas would have been with us but apparently not.

-
    Justin Amash (Mich.), Roscoe G. Bartlett (Md.), Rob Bishop (Utah), Paul Broun (Ga.), John Campbell (Calif.), John J. Duncan Jr. (Tenn.), Michael G. Fitzpatrick (Pa.), Christopher P. Gibson (N.Y.), Tom Graves (Ga.) Dean Heller (Nev.), Randy Hultgren (Ill.), Timothy V. Johnson (Ill.), Walter B. Jones (N.C.), Jack Kingston (Ga.), Raul R. Labrador (Idaho), Connie Mack (Fla.), Kenny Marchant (Tex.), Tom McClintock (Calif.), Ron Paul (Tex.), Denny Rehberg (Mont.), Phil Roe (Tenn.), Dana Rohrabacher (Calif.), Robert Schilling (Ill.), David Schweikert (Ariz.), Rob Woodall (Ga.), Don Young (Alaska).
    -

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, Huelskamp is my rep and was disappointing on that vote. I know him personally, so I'll ask him about it the next time I see him.

Wishing Flake and Chaffetz were there.

Slutter McGee

Berman voted against it. I am shocked. I am so used to emailing him with no effect. I will send a thank you as soon as I can pick my jaw back up.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

just more evidence that it is not what congress disagrees on that is ruining this country it is what they agree on that is. with all the talk these supposedly constitution fearing republicans have been spewing their true colors have shined through. how can 277 vote for this crap
    "It takes a revolution, to make a solution. Too much confusion, so much frustration" Bob Marley

Great. But my democrap rep voted for the unPatriot Act extension and Obamacarefear. I have the worst of both worlds.

Edit: I just noticed two republican reps from Tennessee voted against Patriot Act extension! And one (John Duncan) voted with Ron Paul against the Iraq war. I guess I just need to move to another part of the state.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 02-09-2011 at 07:38 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Great. But my democrap rep voted for the unPatriot Act extension and Obamacarefear. I have the worst of both worlds.

Edit: I just noticed two republican reps from Tennessee voted against Patriot Act extension! And one (John Duncan) voted with Ron Paul against the Iraq war. I guess I just need to move to another part of the state.
    I'm not sure if I'm in the first or second district, but either way I'm good. I was seriously surprised by Roe's vote.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Jimmy Duncan is one of the best congressmen on the issues. He votes with Ron Paul quite a lot.

Did you ever see this video of him on the TSA patdowns?

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did