Thread: Politico tool to track candidate locations, find major GOP events in your area, promote rp

Politico tool to track candidate locations, find major GOP events in your area, promote rp

for example, go here:

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/

click on any of the states on the "early state insider" at top in red, i.e., new hampshire (closest to me)

slide the date scale under the map to display only appearances after today's date (they've archived appearances from last presidential election)

i see newt, romney, and rudy are coming to NH in march

even though ron paul is not coming, these appearances coincide with major NHGOP events, and therefore i might consider arranging a sign wave or literature handout

you can zoom out and scroll around on the map to see candidate appearances at other major GOP events, even in so-called non-early states

get off your asses
    Last edited by muzzled dogg; 02-08-2011 at 11:50 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for your new assignments

bookmarked, thanks.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

It shows all of the old dates.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    Did u read my post matt?
    Halfway apparently lol
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump we have to attend opposing candidate events in these early primary states

Wow this is some really good insider tracking information for New Hampshire.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/new-hampshire/
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams