Thread: "Demand that Senator Rand Paul abandon his call to end aid to Israel"

Thumbs down "Demand that Senator Rand Paul abandon his call to end aid to Israel"

h XXps://secure2.convio.net/cufi/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&id=209

Late last week, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul called for ending all U.S. foreign aid – including our military aid to Israel -- in order to help balance the budget. We think cutting our aid to Israel would be a tragic error.

We share Senator Paul’s distress at our nation’s rapidly mounting debts. We also want to see our country end its spending spree and finally live within its means. Yet we do not believe for a minute that ending our aid to Israel will serve this goal. On the contrary, cutting our aid to Israel would betray our highest principles, jeopardize our security, and end up costing us far more money in the long run. We believe that the day we abandon Israel will be the day that America begins its own steep decline.

The fact is that our annual military aid to Israel is among the best investments we make in American security. Israel is on the front line of the battle against America’s enemies. When Israel fights Hezbollah and Hamas, it is fighting terrorists who have the U.S. in their sights. When Israel confronts Iran, it is confronting a nation that seeks to destroy both Israel and the United States. If these enemies ever conquered Israel, they would turn it into yet another anti-American terrorist base.

When we look at how much U.S. blood and treasure is going into creating stable democracies in Iraq and Afghanistan, we can appreciate the bargain that is our aid to Israel. Recent events in Egypt should reinforce just how dangerous this neighborhood is, and just how unstable most of our allies in this region are.

Thus we’re asking you to please click here now and send an urgent e-mail to Senator Rand Paul asking him to abandon his push to cut aid to Israel. Please make it clear to him and the country that when he calls for this cut, he’s not speaking for you.
    h XXp://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 02-03-2011 at 11:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, I won't.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    h XXp://www.cufi.org/site/PageServer
    From that:LOL @ "Sign the Petition to Convict Ahmadinejad for the crime of incitement to genocide"
    hahahaha, if it didnt seem so real I would swear it was a satire site.

"And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

............................................______ __
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    ..............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    ...........................,/...............................................”:,
    ......................,?.......................... ............................\,
    ...................../.................................................. .........,}
    ................../.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
    ................/.................................................. .,:”........./
    ...............?.....__........................... ..............:`.........../
    .............../__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .............../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
    .............{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    .............((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

I am so proud that Rand Paul is calling to end ALL foreign aid. I hope other congressmen join him. What's happening in Egypt should be a wake up call that you cannot rely on foreign aid to provide "stability" as it is often purported to do.

Aid to Israel is the first place the US should begin cutting spending!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how everyone goes nuts about cutting aid from Israel... but never mention the other countries that would get cut too

Rand should try getting rid of aid for all countries except Israel. Doubt there would be nearly as much opposition then.
    The Golden rule: Those that own the gold make the rules.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

Quote Originally Posted by AZKing View Post
    I like how everyone goes nuts about cutting aid from Israel... but never mention the other countries that would get cut too

Rand should try getting rid of aid for all countries except Israel. Doubt there would be nearly as much opposition then.
    Other countries, nothing. What about the over $400 billion in cuts to THIS country he is proposing? Only Israeli aid is an issue. So at least let's enact the rest.

Kay?

Kay.

Then we can go back.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

How many of these so-called "Christians" at CUFI realize that the Israeli government has sponsored burning the New Testament in the past? Or that many forms of Christian expression are restricted or illegal in Israel? Or that 30% of Palestinians are Christians? Or that the Talmud has some very anti-Jesus passages in it?
    "With respect to the words 'General Welfare', I have always regarded them as qualified by the detail of powers connected with them. To take them in a literal and unlimited sense would be a metamorphosis of the Constitution into a character which there is a host of proofs was not contemplated by its creators." - James Madison, 1831

Here's what a top israeli rabbi has to say:
    “Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel."
    “Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap; and we will sit like an effendi [Turkish bossman] and eat. That is why gentiles were created.”
    – Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, spiritual mentor of the religious fundamentalist party, Shas, and a former Chief Rabbi of Israel. Yosef is considered a major religious leader and chief coalition partner in the current Israeli government who enjoys the allegiance of hundreds of thousands of followers. [10/18/10]

Here's another excerpt from the interview posted here: h t t p://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.

This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

You know what I have fought along with British, Danish Swedish, German, Polish French, Ukrainian,Iraqis Italians Austrailians, Hungarian, Kuwaitis, Norwegians, Scottish, Canadians soldiers to name a few but not once have I fought along with an Israelis soldier. I am so tired of hearing how Israel is the front line base for wars in the middle east. Israeli troops are not in afganistan or Iraq. We do not use Israel as a refueling or resupply base. They have done absolutely nothing for this war or the first gulf war. We are their alley but they are not ours.
    Last edited by klamath; 02-04-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Mike View Post
    Aid to Israel is the first place the US should begin cutting spending!
    Couldn't have said it better.

I think Israel should cut out the middle man and just borrow the money from China themselves.

If “aid” to Israel is ended, its economy will tank big time, causing many Israeli’s to leave.
    Last edited by robert68; 02-05-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    If “aid” to Israel is ended, its economy will tank big time, causing many Israeli’s to leave.

Bummer.

Maybe if they couldn't afford to be there on their own, they shouldn't be there?

Besides, according to judaism, the state of israel isn't even supposed to exist!

booo.
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Hmmm. Another supporter of income redistribution.

Thumbs down

"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by sirgonzo420 View Post
    Bummer.

Maybe if they couldn't afford to be there on their own, they shouldn't be there?

Besides, according to judaism, the state of israel isn't even supposed to exist!
    Agreed.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huh? Israel has a $200 Billion GDP, 6.8% Unemployment, and recieves billions every year from jews around the world and George Soros. Not to mention, the largest nuclear deterrent in the middle east... Here's a video of the Israeli PM saying they have one of the fastest growing economies, in Dec.. Israel isn't going to tank!

As for Muslims setting off a nuclear device in Israel, it's never going to happen!!! "The Dom of the Rock in Islamic tradition, the rock is the spot from which Muhammad ascended to Heaven." No way would any Muslim affiliated terrorist group ever physically destroy Israel. When they talk about wiping Isarel off the map, it is the Zionist state of Israel. The Muslims want to gain back control of Israel, not destroy it!

Last edited by civusamericanus; 02-05-2011 at 11:48 PM.
    "For those who think the fight for liberty can be won in a couple presidential elections, piss off!"

The fight for Liberty is a lifelong commitment that takes years of blood, sweat, and tears.
    Liberty isn't a Quick Service Drive through, if you have nothing to contribute, please do us all a favor and move along!

Quote Originally Posted by civusamericanus View Post
    Huh? Israel has a $200 Billion GDP, 6.8% Unemployment, and recieves billions every year from jews around the world and George Soros. Not to mention, the largest nuclear deterrent in the middle east... Here's a video of the Israeli PM saying they have one of the fastest growing economies, in Dec.. Israel isn't going to tank!

As for Muslims setting off a nuclear device in Israel, it's never going to happen!!! "The Dome of the Rock in Islamic tradition, the rock is the spot from which Muhammad ascended to Heaven." No way would any Muslim affiliated terrorist group ever physically destroy Israel. When they talk about wiping Isarel off the map, it is the Zionist state of Israel. The Muslims want to gain back control of Israel, not destroy it!

this. it isn't as if Israel can not afford to defend themselves. that somehow gets lost on the aid-to-Israel groups. it's cutting off aid, not closing the embassy.

my 2 person family has sent well over $1000 to Egypt so they can point guns at Israel and to Israel so they can point guns at Egypt....
    Last edited by surf; 02-05-2011 at 11:29 PM.

we should all use their link to send support for Rand Paul??
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Haha, the post in the OP is so full of ... non-specific phrases, and it jumps to all sorts of bizarre conclusions. It doesn't even offer an adequate explanation for why "our nation's highest principles would be betrayed" or why "our security would be at risk". Their second paragraph starts off by saying "The fact is", but then it jumps to making wild conjectures about what would happen should aid be shut off. I mean, they make claims but provide no real evidence to back their viewpoint up. It's an absurd appeal to emotion that, I should hope, works on no one. What a load of nonsense.

I love the fact that they claim the nation's principles will be betrayed most of all. Have these people never heard of George Washington's farewell address? I guess these people just love to remember events from history that suit their own skewed ideas.

we should all use their link to send support for Rand Paul??
    Good idea!
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson