Thread: Jason Lewis: Politicians don't really talk about the government stealing

Jason Lewis: Politicians don't really talk about the government stealing

When I heard him say that I wished so badly that I had a phone so I could call his show and say, "Ron Paul has been saying that for OVER 30 $#@!ING YEARS ASS HOLE! Are you paying attention dip$#@!???!!?"

O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm sure he considers Dr. Paul an exception. He usually can't go much more than a week without mentioning Dr. Paul in a good light.

Calm down. Don't insult people who have been coming our way.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Calm down. Don't insult people who have been coming our way.
    He's been on our side for quite some time.

Yeah but he REALLY should have talked about him at that moment. If he really supported Ron Paul he would use moments like that to raise awareness. It just pisses me off.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Jason Lewis mentions Ron Paul occasionally. He credits Ron for persuading him that our interventionist foreign policy needs to stop. Jason is probably the best libertarian talk show host on the radio. He regularly challenges the Republicans for their inconsistent views on the drug war, the war on terror, and other things like gay marriage, etc.
    --------------------------------------------
    First step to ending the income tax: end payroll tax withholding.
    Require each American to write a check to their state and federal governments every month.

Been listening to Lewis for YEARS up here in MN. Hes far from perfect, but hes probably the best nationally syndicated host and he has been sliding more and more libertarian every year. I can recall times I was on the air with him arguimg about war years ago and now hes essentially on our side there. Hes certainly better to listen to than Rush or Hannity...

Jason did leave the Neocons years ago......He is one of the good guys!!
    I think he has his Masters in Economics and is in the Austrian camp for sure.
    Last edited by xd9fan; 02-03-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My favorite talk show host... too bad they moved him out of his prime spot in the afternoon drive here in Birmingham.