Thread: 5 Million year over year increase in people using food stamps

5 Million year over year increase in people using food stamps

Here is the article, I just pulled it from Drudge who has it listed. Looking at the individual states is absolutely crazy. My state for example shows 2 million people, which isn't unique from other states, but the increase is incredible. Some good comments in the article to by others.

Yesterday when I was talking to a guy at verizon on the phone, trying to get my wireless internet updated, he mentioned he was in Idaho, and moved there from southern California. He started talking about how the economy in Idaho sucks, and that he just went to Wal-Mart and said it was super busy, and then he realized it was because of all the people getting their government checks for food stamps. He was saying that he and others he knows are well aware of the real problem - the government. That is when I talked to him about Ron Paul, and then he said yeah I wish we could get him in there, but what are the chances.

Anyways, he also said his opinion is that most people are getting some kind of government aid right now, and I've been hearing this more and more where I'm at by others. Another point I realized was how open this guy was to talking about things, and I'm seeing this openess more and more where I'm at as well. I think that's a great sign, if people are beginning to come together and start talking about all of this more...

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2011/...e-food-stamps/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surprised that somebody from California would be amazed at a large number of welfare recipients...

Very telling that DC is horrendously high in food stamp recipients. Washington the parasite. Who woulda thought a huge and over reachings federal GOVT would create poverty...?

Oh yeah..The Founding Fathers.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park