Thread: NY state senator offers youtube video on how to toss your kid's belongings for contraband

Exclamation NY state senator offers youtube video on how to toss your kid's belongings for contraband

Tit for tat, I suppose, since at school the kids are being taught to spy on the parents.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well is that going to be part of Govt. class ?

I do recall, while growing up during the cold war, the reports we were told about the society in the USSR, where neighbors and family members snitched on each other. We thought "that is a horrible place to live". now look at people in this country.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

He has his amendments confused. "1st amendment this and 1st amendment that"... Try the 4th amendment.

I flagged the video on the grounds that it encourages illegal activity (the circumvention of the 4th Amendment.) It'll never be pulled, of course.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

They also pre-screen comments. Typical.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

Prima facie evidence as to why New York is totally screwed up.
    Last edited by Pericles; 02-02-2011 at 09:15 PM.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    They also pre-screen comments. Typical.
    Which would explain why there are none.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by AGRP; 02-02-2011 at 09:31 PM.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

What is with NY officials committing crimes and then bragging about it. Bloomberg is sending NYC police off to buy illegal firearms in Arizona which happens to be a federal felony. This idiot has a crack pipe which last I checked is a misdemeanor for possession of drug paraphernalia. Do these politicians actually expect people to obey the law when they clearly don't.

This is like straight Bastiat.
    "If freedom is what we want, it is ours for the taking. Let the revolution begin." - Ron Paul The Revolution: A Manifesto

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Which would explain why there are none.
    Yeah, statists always seem to carefully lord over comments and delete them at will. Nearly every libertarian on YouTube has an open comments section, but it tends to be exceedingly rare to find any members of the "loyal opposition" who extend that same privilege...especially politicians.

---John Lennon

---Me

He is from New York. I wonder if those handguns are legal?

We really aught to do a YouTube video of bits like this. Confusing the 1st and 4th amendment, you have to pass it so you can find out what's in it, if too many people went to one side of an island will it tip over, if you don't we'll soc... take over your companies, etc.