Thread: Egyptians Log On To The Revolution!!!! Please Spread via Twitter/FB

Thumbs up Egyptians Log On To The Revolution!!!! Please Spread via Twitter/FB

use the Ron Paul Forum Thread to Spread http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...62#post3090362

Egyptians Log on to the Revolution, please spread everywhere!!!!!!!

Egyptians can continue to connect to the internet for free (I've heard) via traditional phone lines using the following instructions: FDN (Free World Dial up) to access the Internet anonymously at the following number: 33172890150 with login: toto and password: toto.

http://huff.to/eFrej5

tweeted here DJKBK Kenny
    Egyptians Log On To The Revolution!!!! Please Spread via Twitter/FB http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...62#post3090362

hmm ron pAUL FORUM THREADS ARE TO LONG TO TWEET OO WELL
    FB'ed
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 02-02-2011 at 01:58 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Need to get some fliers of this around Tahrir Square.
    Only people who are presently online will see this.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Need to get some fliers of this around Tahrir Square.
    Only people who are presently online will see this.
    yeah we can only hope someone over there who is online can get the info around!! i tried to tweet but rpf threads are too long to tweet
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

That message has been in tweets all week.#Egypt #Jan25
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I was wondering...has there been any talk in Egypt about any inspiration from Ron Paul.I figured probably not but suppose its possible.Or has there been info about that and Ive missed it.
    "They sure like eating their marshmallows."

WPedia suggests FWD has been shut down for a year. The founder of FWD is also a co-founder of VONage. The FWD site redirects to another. They've apparently been folded into another company (SIPtoSIP) where the founder has only a role as chairman.

Can someone confirm if OP instructions are valid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Can someone confirm if OP instructions are valid?
    The number dials into a modem in France.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I can't imagine a libertarian revolution taking place anywhere in the Middle-East, but the way things have become so volatile world-wide, I guess nothing is impossible.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.