Thread: Joe Kennedy needs our help.

Joe Kennedy needs our help.

Massachusetts Republican Scott Brown has been a disaster for the Liberty movement in the US Senate. Knocking off Scott Brown in the GOP primary should be of major importance, both to the Liberty movement and the Tea Party movement. Politico's report that Mitt Romney's support is declining among party professionals is a clear sign that the Romney machine is slipping badly, maybe even in Massachusetts. We could find no better candidate to represent our values in the primary than Joe Kennedy. Knocking off Scott Brown is doubly important, as a clear signal to faux Tea Party candidates like Marc Rubio that there is a price to pay for treachery and betrayal.

So, I am posting my email to Joe Kennedy and Joe's response.

"Dear Joe,

Have you been approached by a Tea Party representative to challenge Scott Brown in 2012? The Tea Party
    is VERY upset with Scott Brown, and the Romney machine is sputtering, if you can believe POLITICO. I believe
    you have a good shot at knocking Brown off in the primary, as many cynics will believe you can then be blamed
    for the loss of a GOP (RINO) seat. I disagree. The political dynamic is rapidly changing, and, given the impending collapse of all US Middle East puppets, your non-interventialist foreign policy will be especially popular. What do you think?"

Joe's response:

"I don't have the funding and you have to realize that it was the Tea Party which destroyed my campaign when I ran for the seat.

It's not that I am not interested, but I would have to be convinced that the tea party would not again do what they did last time."

I requested and received Joe's permission to post this. I will also be providing this link to Joe, so he can monitor your responses.

You, who didn't support Joe in 2009 now have a chance to redeem yourselves. Joe is politically as close to Ron Paul as anyone I know, even Rand. Will you help Joe with your support and donations?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd be more willing to support him if he challenged Brown from within the GOP and it was proven he had strong GOP contacts. I do not think that is the case. It's admirable that he is willing to speak on behalf of liberty, but unless he is viable, it will be - politically - a misuse of our limited resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    I'd be more willing to support him if he challenged Brown from within the GOP and it was proven he had strong GOP contacts. I do not think that is the case. It's admirable that he is willing to speak on behalf of liberty, but unless he is viable, it will be - politically - a misuse of our limited resources.
    This...

That's just the point.

Joe is not going to subject himself to another beating by Tea Party hypocrites. He'll run ONLY if he sees some real interest from the grassroots. Those who blow this one get the government they deserve.

joe kennedy (I) would be a better (R) candidate than i would in 2012
    in the GOP primary for henry cabot lodge junior's auld senate seat!!!

Cool we need to run someone against scott brown. mike capuano is acting like a contender.

scott brown, if not opposed at all in the primary, could face mike capuano if i go by
    how mr capuano is handling himself concerning the goldfishbowl media attention a very
    close friend of his has been all but driven out of the spotlight by!!! mr. capuano does not
    drop a buddy of his if the guy has made a public idiot of himself. if mr. mike capuano smooths
    down ms. pelosi's ruffled feathers, if somebody is nicely convinced to step down, would the
    party really owe M.C. a likewise favor? rep. weiner is starting to buck party discipline.
    faint echoes of ex-gov blaggo of illinois. mike capuano won't be debating our A.G!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-12-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: mike capuano wants to take on scott brown

the deep dark secret that basically really isn't --- is that scott brown is a mitt romney man.
    he has wonderously positive poll numbers. our state has no GOP people in the HOUSE in d.c.
    and mr. capuano would be giving up a hammerlock on his house seat for a similar 45% or 48%
    to 52% loss to scott brown not unlike martha coakley's. == or i am wrong, and he gets into the
    senate by a slight 0.5% lead should he run in 2012 for the senate up here. i am thinking again
    of joe kennedy and martha coakley. i sounded like a braggart when trying to nerve myself up
    for a senate run. i'm hoping scott brown has an opponent in the primary. he will have a capable
    contender in the general election. if someone wins the GOP primary after taking scott brown on,
    it would be an upset. the next hurdle for that candidate is someone like mike capuano or our A.G.!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-12-2011 at 09:36 PM.

is there any way to get JOE KENNEDY (L) to run in the senate special election and be inside the debates again? libertarianism exists.

i'm expecting this quick election to be a fast and furious contest that paces like scoot brown's victory lap or his recent close defeat.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-30-2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: we sometimes can vote for libertarian candidates rather than having to do write-ins!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bob-45 View Post
    Joe is not going to subject himself to another beating by Tea Party hypocrites. He'll run ONLY if he sees some real interest from the grassroots. Those who blow this one get the government they deserve.
    I don't blame him. Is he willing to run gop?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

we have the primaries for both parties on APRIL 30th and the special election for the senate seat this JUNE!!!
    there is about two months between the primaries and the special election! we have time to (a.s.a.p) organize!

Has everyone lost their mind? Or is this a different Joe Kennedy?

he ran before. he isn't close kin to the late senator and his older brother the famous president