Thread: Video - For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

Video - For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty

Although Ron Paul may not be a Biblical prophet, he is an honest and mindful Statesman, who is the most capable person to lead our Republic to the correct path. It’s not going to be easy, and may take a 100 years to achieve, but our children and grandchildren will know, that we choose to pay our debt, instead of manage it.

We must hold the torch high and ring the bell of liberty, so Ron Paul can become the living example of our Republics new founding father. He is the shining light of truth, in a den of thieves; the very existence of our Republic depends on his ideals. It is within our power to make this happen. The Ron Paul Revolution, awakened us to this fact, the house of cards is not impenetrable. In 2012 the kink in their armor is so clear, we simply need to point out the obvious principal weakness. To deny ourselves the satisfaction of trying, would only bring regret. Purple for their hubris!

Below Is a great Video “For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty”. And a conclusion from Doug Weads blog. Hopefully, they both inspire you as they have me.

The conclusion of Doug Weads blog "Is Ron Paul too old to run for president?"
    “This is a concept of biblical power. Moses first saw the vision of freeing the Israeli slaves at age 80. He finally brought them to the Jordan River at the age of 120.

Well, but you say, shouldn’t Ron Paul be able to enjoy his retirement? Doesn’t his wife, who has been ill, deserve to have some time with him, all to herself? And his children? And grandchildren?

That depends on whether they want to have him dead or alive. If he retires, his lifespan will shrink accordingly. If he has a vision, if he seeks the presidency, he will probably live longer. And what a romance, what an adventure, it would be, both as a couple and as a family.

Age is not the problem. Getting the issues right and having the courage to take a stand is the problem. And Ron Paul has proven to be up to both.

“For Liberty: How the Ron Paul Revolution Watered the Withered Tree of Liberty”.
    Last edited by civusamericanus; 01-28-2011 at 02:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree with your 'may take 100 years to achieve' opinion. Nowadays, revolutions can catch on like wildfire. And we are seeing our movement gain lots of credibility with the Tea Party movement. We have Ron Paul's son as the leader of the tea party movement. We got Glenn Beck arguing for the elimination of the Federal Reserve and Department of Education. And we have the sexy Mrs. Palin deferring to libertarian ideas. It doesn't matter if Ron Paul runs in 2012 or not. Republicans nowadays are bending over backwards to try to sound like Ron Paul because they understand that he has so much more credibility than they do. Republicans will have to adapt libertarian ideas unless they wish to get totally usurped by the tea party. Liberty is attainable in the extremely near future, whether through the political system or by government overthrow. It will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    I disagree with your 'may take 100 years to achieve' opinion. Nowadays, revolutions can catch on like wildfire. And we are seeing our movement gain lots of credibility with the Tea Party movement. We have Ron Paul's son as the leader of the tea party movement. We got Glenn Beck arguing for the elimination of the Federal Reserve and Department of Education. And we have the sexy Mrs. Palin deferring to libertarian ideas. It doesn't matter if Ron Paul runs in 2012 or not. Republicans nowadays are bending over backwards to try to sound like Ron Paul because they understand that he has so much more credibility than they do. Republicans will have to adapt libertarian ideas unless they wish to get totally usurped by the tea party. Liberty is attainable in the extremely near future, whether through the political system or by government overthrow. It will happen.
    I'd love Ron Paul's ideals to take hold this very moment, but the fact is every election cycle our liberties are diminished, the size of government expands, and spending continues to go unchecked.

From the inception of the United States, to the National Bank in Andrew Jacksons time, to the Bankers who tried to profit off the war during Abraham Lincolns time, to John F. Kennedy versus the Federal Reserve. It is clear this struggle has been going on since before Jesus Christ. So when I say, it may take 100 years for polar changes to our government, it’s a modest estimate. At best the fractured Republican party, is only inching towards our ideals. A peaceful Revolution, takes a tremendous amount of patience, and an attempt to ensue a forceful takeover of our government, could be disastrous to our cause.

I simply posted the video above to remind us of the effort we put in for the last presidential election, and am reminding people, we could do it again! Sure let's try our damndest to make it happen now, but keep in mind the struggle will likely last our lifetimes, and childrens childrens lifetimes.

Ron Paul needs to watch this video (again if he has already) so he understands what a presidential run means to America.
    I am more and more convinced that man is a dangerous creature and that power, whether vested in many or a few, is ever grasping, and like the grave, cries, 'Give, give.'

Abigail Adams

That video is awesome. I am going to show it to as many people as possible. You all should too.

Bump. Video only has around 34K views.