Thread: Grassroots info-bombing Rand's office re: Article 5 Constitution Convention Calls!

Grassroots info-bombing Rand's office re: Article 5 Constitution Convention Calls!

Last edited by muzzled dogg; 01-27-2011 at 05:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What was it?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Looks like someone trying to get a con-con going.

and his name is rand paul. this group is trying to stop one from getting going

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    Yeah cuz I'm sure all those people know more than Rand on the subject.

I wonder why they all hate the constitution so much.

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    what group?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    birchers for one. but u meant the people who organized the event

Oh, I didn't see the event or organizers as it was removed.

I was guessing based off the thread title.

Bring on the Constitution Convention!
    Let's see where we really stand, enough of this slowly bleeding us to death with more an more big govt interpretations. Pull off the bandage already.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Bring on the Constitution Convention!
    Let's see where we really stand, enough of this slowly bleeding us to death with more an more big govt interpretations. Pull off the bandage already.
    Sorry, I'm not ready to euthanize the U.S. just yet.

I've been one of Rand's big supporters, but I think he is making a miscalculation on this issue in assuming this will force the issue of a balance budget. I'm not convinced Congress is scared of a con-con - from what I've seen, it's mostly loyal supporters of the Constitution who are. The circles of folks I grew up in have been doing grassroots work to prevent a con-con for decades. They worked to elect Rand to protect the Constitution, not risk it as a leveraging device. If we feel this way, we should let him know.

At the same time, all his other work has been fantastic and we should definite thank and encourage him for that!

not a good idea to bombard his office at all.

A ConCon will not happen. Rand knows this and is simply pushing the issue because he knows it's safe.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst