Thread: Senator Rand Paul introduces "Audit The Fed"

Exclamation Senator Rand Paul introduces "Audit The Fed"

Senator Rand Paul Introduces Audit The Fed Bill

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Senator Rand Paul introduced legislation allowing for a full audit of the Federal Reserve. This legislation is a Senate version of similar legislation long-championed by and introduced this session in the House of Representatives by his father, Congressman Ron Paul of Texas. Co-sponsoring the “Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011” (S. 202), are Senators Jim DeMint of South Carolina and David Vitter of Louisiana.

“We must take a critical look at the Fed’s monetary policy decisions, discount window operations, and a host of other things, with a real audit – and not just pay lip-service to the idea of an audit,” Sen. Paul said today. “At a time when we're seeing great volatility in small Euro-zone economies like Greece, Portugal, and Ireland, it is more crucial than ever that we have real transparency at our own central bank.“

The bill will eliminate the current audit restrictions placed on the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and mandate a complete audit of the Federal Reserve to be completed by a firm deadline, finally delivering answers to the American people about how their money is being spent by Washington.

###

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Geez, Rand's on fire this week! Go get 'em, Dr(s). Paul!
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

lets gooo
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    And Canadian Business (whoever they are...):
    http://www.canadianbusiness.com/mark...tent=D9L09IUG0

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Toady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you know Ron did too, so why isn't he mentioned?

I mean, sure, Rand deserves the credit, but not more than Ron, who invented the movement.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    But you know Ron did too, so why isn't he mentioned?

I mean, sure, Rand deserves the credit, but not more than Ron, who invented the movement.
    That's why I said "Dr(s). Paul".
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

AP link sent to Matt Drudge.

equivalent bill in the House H.R. 459

The Paul's have been busy beavers. I can just see them now working at the kitchen table in their cramped apartment thinking to themselves "What new legislation will we spring on the neocons and neolibs this week"?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The Paul's have been busy beavers. I can just see them now working at the kitchen table in their cramped apartment thinking to themselves "What new legislation will we spring on the neocons and neolibs this week"?
    I doubt it is cramped. No resale for cramped.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Just had an image of the Paul's sitting across from each other at the table, with a lamp overhead, totally into playing Battleship.

Only thing missing from the promotion side has been official Twitter stuff from Rand. Am I wrong?
    http://twitter.com/#!/SenRandPaul - nothing from here.

Who is in charge of the Twitter account for Rand?

Wink

The Paul's have been busy beavers.

"A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

:collins:

Join the S.202 and H.R.459 Facebook Group:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...77556262281813