Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Tuesday Night TV Appearances

Sen. Rand Paul Tuesday Night TV Appearances

I've seen plugs for The Kudlow Report on CNBC and Cavuto on Fox Business (8PM ET, I think).
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, what do you guys think? Is he scheduling these because he intends to unveil his proposal for $500 billion of cuts to this year's Federal budget tomorrow? I know he said he'd lay it out this week, and I can hardly wait for him to do so, but I was expecting for him to wait until after the State of the Union address and announce on Wed. or Thurs.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    So, what do you guys think? Is he scheduling these because he intends to unveil his proposal for $500 billion of cuts to this year's Federal budget tomorrow? I know he said he'd lay it out this week, and I can hardly wait for him to do so, but I was expecting for him to wait until after the State of the Union address and announce on Wed. or Thurs.
    I think he should do it before the state of the union. Why not? The House did. And Ryan will be speaking on it. If he wants to be part of this news cycle, he has to put it out tomorrow. But maybe he doesn't care, so much. And he did say he and his Dad were filing to audit the fed the first day, and he wanted to file a balanced budget amendment proposal, etc. He's working on a number of things.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    So, what do you guys think?
    I think the news media probably wanted someone (especially a senator) associated with the Tea Party to give a response to Pres. Obama's speech; he's a hot commodity.

Stossell is giving the Libertarian State of the Union on Fox Business at 10 PM ET.

Sen. Rand Paul will be on CNBC's Kudlow Report soon to talk about the Federal Reserve (he should be on after Senator Thune).

Sen. Paul will be on Cavuto tomorrow night (I got mixed up).