Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man hands gun to baby, baby shoots man, man dies.

Man hands gun to baby, baby shoots man, man dies.

I would say that evolution took place here today except that the guy had apparently already procreated so...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Holy hell
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Another Darwin award winner.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

"Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Another Darwin award winner.
    My first thought. I might add that this guy does not understand the Oedipus complex.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Wonder how he got confined to that wheelchair in the first place....
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Thank god it was not the baby.

Speechless...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Thank god it was not the baby.
    This.

As it was, it was sort of an indirect suicide.

Or a self correcting error.

Man. Not watching the video.

WTF was that???

That's just sad.... Why on earth would anyone hand a gun to a baby? Maybe he didn't think it was loaded?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaMom View Post
    That's just sad.... Why on earth would anyone hand a gun to a baby? Maybe he didn't think it was loaded?
    Rule #1: Treat a gun as if it is always loaded.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaMom View Post
    Not just loaded but a 1911 or a knock off of a 1911 in Condition One for god's sake...

I can't imagine the guilt the kid may feel when old enough to understand how dad died.
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by RSLudlum View Post
    I can't imagine the guilt the kid may feel when old enough to understand how dad died.
    none at all. it's the parent's fault. you can't blame a baby who doesn't know what he is doing.

he might feel sad, but if he learns to reason, he will feel zero guilt.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 01-21-2011 at 12:26 AM.

You are "dissing" their culture:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/m...edding-gunfire

http://www.pprune.org/private-flying...ng-guests.html

http://www.partialobserver.com/article.cfm?id=1119

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-10908830

Everyone should have a passport so one can experience how the rest of the world is, as a rule, so much more f*cked up than is the USA.
    Last edited by Pericles; 01-21-2011 at 12:45 AM.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And yet many of you who posted their shock that this happened believe anyone should be able to carry a loaded handgun in public without first taking a safety course and having a background check. Ironically amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by LedHed View Post
    And yet many of you who posted their shock that this happened believe anyone should be able to carry a loaded handgun in public without first taking a safety course and having a background check. Ironically amusing.
    The .gov background check has records of you posting on a far right radical pro constitution message board way back in 2011. No safety course or weapon permit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by StonewallJacksonJenkins View Post
    The .gov background check has records of you posting on a far right radical pro constitution message board way back in 2011. No safety course or weapon permit for you.
    Sorry, but you're a bit late. I already have a CHL.

(Funny reply though. I gave you a rep for having a sense of humor.)

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

$#@! government permission. I would get knocked down for pointing a toy gun a anyone. With the words "never point a gun at a man unless you plan on killing him" to follow..

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    $#@! government permission. I would get knocked down for pointing a toy gun a anyone. With the words "never point a gun at a man unless you plan on killing him" to follow..
    Yeah!!! That's what the baby thought, too!!!

I'm betting the baby was Mossad.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'm betting the baby was Mossad.
    See? Now, THAT's funny dammit!!! I don't care who you are, THAT'S funny!

See? Now, THAT's funny dammit!!! I don't care who you are, THAT'S funny!
    By the way...you can stop repping me, it doesn't count b/c of how long you've been here and your post count, and it doesn't even show up as neg/pos. So if you were looking to make some point, it's lost.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even more amusing?

The idea that a two or four or eight hour "safety" course could fix that kind of stupidity.

People do dumb $#@!, sometimes life threatening dumb $#@!.

The response to that is not to erect a forest of government regulations that hinder everybody's freedom.

"That's the problem with liberty, sometimes you have to tolerate the nonsense" - Ron Paul

This scenario is not in Rothbard's Ethics of Liberty. I don't know what to do!

Do we hire private contractors to prosecute and execute the baby?
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Even more amusing?

The idea that a two or four or eight hour "safety" course could fix that kind of stupidity.

People do dumb $#@!, sometimes life threatening dumb $#@!.

The response to that is not to erect a forest of government regulations that hinder everybody's freedom.

"That's the problem with liberty, sometimes you have to tolerate the nonsense" - Ron Paul
    Not to mention that, once again, it's an argument to punish YOU (and me), for the stupidity of this man.

How many car accidents are caused by people who passed the driver's test?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    How many car accidents are caused by people who passed the driver's test?
    And how many fatalities from those with advanced driving training. (I am thinking of police) research it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    By the way...you can stop repping me, it doesn't count b/c of how long you've been here and your post count, and it doesn't even show up as neg/pos. So if you were looking to make some point, it's lost.
    You need a real man to rep you. One that counts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast