Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Freedom Tower" in NYC to be an armed fortress, under total surveillance.

it's not a tower, it's a ziggurat
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ring Of Steel???

You mean like an Iron Curtain????

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry I make myself laugh sometimes.

I'm just imaging the idiots naming this stuff....

Idiot #1 "Ya this Freedom Tower is amazing! It's all about FREEDOM and Liberty! And we gotta protect it! We'll have 700 troops and surveillance everywhere, and guards and sniffing dogs, and quadruple backup alarms, Iron gates that can be raised within seconds during a lock down and no one gets in or out. 100% monitoring everywhere, and we'll make it impenetrable! Like a fortress! Like an IRON Curtain!!!"

Idiot #2 "Uhh...wait man...Iron curtain? Doesn't sound right....not really sure why...but Iron Curtain...just doesn't sound American enough..."

Idiot #1 "Ya...You're right...there's something not right about calling it an Iron Curtain........hmmmm........How about RING OF STEEL!!!"

Idiot #2 "Oh ya, that's bad ass. Let's tell the boss. That's why you get paid the big consulting bucks."

Hahahaha...I can just imagine all this freedom when it's completed:

Hey guys let's go check out the FREEDOM TOWER!

It's over the bridge, through the barbed wire, passed the friendly K9 dogs (please remove anything in your pockets before entering), passed the security forces, behind the iron fences and all in view of the 10 surveillance cameras every 6 feet. Isn't it great!?! It feels like FREEDOM IN THE PLACE! I feel so safe!!!!!
    Last edited by Mani; 03-21-2014 at 02:30 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if they'll allow 32oz sodas inside of the Freedom Tower?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Talked to two Union workers @ different times when the Tower was being "rebuilt". one was Iron worker, other was Carpenter.

Both knew the original was brought down by some type of explosives & was part of a foreign policy offensive.

Vicous cycle of destruction & big business
    Last edited by vita3; 03-21-2014 at 07:24 AM.

Come now, vita, don't listen to experts who actually know anything about construction or demolition, just pop the flag pin back onto your chest and scream America whenever any naysayer comes at you with some bull$#@! like the "truth".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Bump for the white flags

Yeah, that reminded me of the sports paragliders that snuck past all that "security". Terrorism theater... What a JOKE!

That and the guy that swam and then wandered onto the tarmac at JFK...

-t

I mock the Freedom Tower every time we pass it, for a different reason each time.

Last time I mocked the fact that there was a "buckle up, its the law" sign right next to where we passed the tower on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post
    I mock the Freedom Tower every time we pass it, for a different reason each time.

Last time I mocked the fact that there was a "buckle up, its the law" sign right next to where we passed the tower on the road.
    so, you're 'allowed' to look at it?....

freedom tower up ahead, no trespassing

what happened to the name "One World Trade Center"? Or whatever
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123