Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where the hell is Danke?

Now that Danke is gone , I am wondering how the void will get filled ? Who will stroke my ego and tell me what a great mentor I have been ? Tell me what a great guy and National Treasure I am ?
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    This may be a good place for people to discuss where they may think Danke goes when he disappears .
    Betcha he's sneaking *hugs* from someone else behind our backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It could be a tryst with eduardo, but it's not public on eduardo's FB page.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This may be a good place for people to discuss where they may think Danke goes when he disappears .

I just noticed he's missing from my friends list. Why would he disappear without a trace and defriend me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I just noticed he's missing from my friends list. Why would he disappear without a trace and defriend me?

Best I can tell about 17 to 25 percent of Dankes Friend list is banned , deceased or gone . Being friends with Danke is risky in the best of times .
    Do something Danke

If I was to let Danke be on muh friend list he would have to reform and swear an oath . He would have to be more loyal , dependable etc
    Do something Danke

Best I can tell about 17 to 25 percent of Dankes Friend list is banned , deceased or gone . Being friends with Danke is risky in the best of times .
    I like to live dangerously.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

He's still on my friends list.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He's not on mine anymore. Do you think he doesn't love me anymore?:'(

Posting for a friend.....I hope this is all good-natured ribbing.

Why would he do this to me? I'm way more sincere than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Not unless I buy it first.

I missed a chance with Josh.

I'll pick it up this time.

And then refuse to ban him...shower him daily with POWM pictures.

Who knows if it's good natured ribbing with that guy...I find it funny though...especially when I get under his skin.

Tell him I said:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-26-2017 at 10:20 PM.

I'm not that annoying.

I bet that's danke. Sounds like the way he expresses his bountiful love for us. <3

No mention of the Nigerian...

Nigerian? What Nigerian?We've got a Greek for sure,but IDK of a Nigerian...

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Smails = Danke

Al Jervik = AF

"He called me a baboon, huh, he must think I'm his wife!"

Pretty sure the Toronto punk and Nigerian nurse are one in the same.

If Danke was up at 3:54 am I am somewhat doubtful that he was of sound mind . I think he should be given a test to ensure he is not dangerous to himself and others . I will administer it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-26-2017 at 10:39 PM.

If Danke was up at 3:54 am I am somewhat doubtful that he was of sound mind .
    timezones my good injun.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    timezones my good injun.
    True , he could have been in a Hong Kong Karaoke bar / Foot Massage parlor with an ice bag on his glory hole , but I kind of hope he does not share that .
    Do something Danke

If Danke was up at 3:54 am I am somewhat doubtful that he was of sound mind . I think he should be given a test to ensure he is not dangerous to himself and others . I will administer it .
    I think it is high time for an intervention.

A good POWM Shart Shot will usually draw him out...

I think it is high time for an intervention.
    +1

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True , he could have been in a Hong Kong Karaoke bar / Foot Massage parlor with an ice bag on his glory hole , but I kind of hope he does not share that .
    His poor glory hole has gotta be sore by now. Maybe that's why he's so grumpy.

I could have used Danke this afternoon . I have a hawk been eyeballing muh chickens . Danke could have laid down in the pasture with some feathers glued to him for bait to lure it in .
    Do something Danke

His poor glory hole has gotta be sore by now. Maybe that's why he's so grumpy.
    You'd think eduardo would be nice enough to ice it down...I guess he's more selfish than the average Catholic boy...

Since we're not friends anymore, would it be rude if quit looking for him? His fetish site are kinda creepy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast