Thread: New RNC Chair: Reince Priebus - Hack alert

New RNC Chair: Reince Priebus - Hack alert

RNC Elects Reince Priebus as New Chairman

The absolute worst! Arrogant, liberty-hating piece of trash. Steele was kind to Ron Paul. Priebus, and his cohort Paul Ryan, despise RP. I and others witnessed it first hand at the 2008 WI GOP convention. Not good folks, this guy is an arch-Neocon
    Last edited by AdamT; 01-15-2011 at 01:12 AM.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Grassroots can take on the establishment. If such is the case we will need grassroots in full swing for 2012.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

If Michael Steele stays active in the party, and no longer has to be GOPolitically Correct, maybe he'll edge over to the liberty crowd.

He doesn't seem that bad:

Quote Originally Posted by t0rnado View Post
    He doesn't seem that bad:

Wow, he used Obama's name instead of Osama. How does that give him any credit?

Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Deinonychus View Post
    Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.
    Ha no way!
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.
    LOL... Copyright/Trademark that puppy! every leftist pundit and anti-RNC/GOPrt will be using it the second it gets to them. Count on MadCow, etc to exploit.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 01-15-2011 at 04:34 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.

My mind is blown after that^^^

From his wiki...

Priebus has come under fire from conservative activists for his role in seeking federal stimulus funds during his time at the Michael Best & Friedrich law firm in 2009. Priebus was a member of the firm's "Stimulus Legislation Team," which sought to "identify opportunities, prepare appropriate proposals and make targeted contacts to secure [federal] funds.” He has denied association with that team, though numerous documents appear to show his membership.
    Wiki's source
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...s-brian-bolduc

Thanks for the update Adam. Sounds like they slipped one in on us.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I still won't be donating to the RNC. Terrible move.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post

The absolute worst! Arrogant, liberty-hating piece of trash. Steele was kind to Ron Paul. Priebus, and his cohort Paul Ryan, despise RP. I and others witnessed it first hand at the 2008 WI GOP convention. Not good folks, this guy is an arch-Neocon
    Yes, but unless we can convince people to hold their noses and get active in the GOP, we've nothing to bitch about. The TEA Party had a candidate at the table, not a bad accomplishment considering they didn't get their boots on the ground until after we did.

Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.
    Brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    I still won't be donating to the RNC. Terrible move.
    I never did donate to the RNC. It's better just to give money to individual candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post

I still haven't seen any evidence that this guy doesn't like Ron Paul and is a neocon. Do you have any kind of link that talks about this?

Reince Priebus.

Take out the vowels.

RNC PR BS.
    Hahaha!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I still haven't seen any evidence that this guy doesn't like Ron Paul and is a neocon. Do you have any kind of link that talks about this?
    That's a fair question. I had never heard of him before this RNC race and still don't know much. I do know that that list of points against him that someone else posted from the RLC was written by someone who knows the Wisconsin GOP pretty well. So I trust his judgment. But I don't really have any more of a reason to despise him than I did for Steele in 2009.

The one and only 'somewhat decent' RNC chairman in recent years, Steele is finally getting kicked out.
    When you go against Military Industrial Complex / AIPAC, no politician can survive in America.
    This case also prove the point.
    America is run by the special interest groups.
    We the people have no say in it.
    Last edited by Imaginos; 01-15-2011 at 11:37 AM.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Priebus is establishment to the day he dies. He basically neutered the Tea Parties in Wisconsin. Be warned.

The man sounds like an off-kilter psychopath to me. He is going to rain down upon the Ron Paul faction like a swarm of hammers. You better believe that they are going to pick up their 2008 game after this.

I find it so funny that the "tea party" "took back the GOP" only to elect one of its most aggregious neocons LOL. May Rince Preibus be chairman for as long as it takes! (TM)

hahahahahaha
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Brilliant.

I was afraid this RNC chairman election would be a downgrade
    "Gradualism in theory is perpetuity in practice." ~ William Lloyd Garrison
    STRATEGY: Three Essential Guidelines for the Liberty Movement

Liberty Policy Journal
    Striking at the Root