Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul family signals 2012 run

Thumbs up Ron Paul family signals 2012 run!

From the Ron Paul Family Cookbook:

Last edited by Gage; 01-10-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks good to me!
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Is that Ron Paul's family or a family who supports Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    That is the Benton/Pyeatt family.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    You didn't see Jesse Benton in there?
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Last edited by Matt Collins; 01-10-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Ron has such a great family. Just good people all around...

Ron and his family publish this cook book to raise funds and for their friends and supporters:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...mily-Cookbooks
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The cook book has been sitting on my counter for a week and never noticed that photo till today. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Anyone else find it hard to believe that there's not one person that photo that isn't a lefty? I mean there's gotta be rebellious soul in the Paul family somewhere. (rebellious as in, rebelling against the Ron Paul world view, not rebellious as in rebelling against the world status quo, I'm sure there's tons of those...)
    FC2

Inflation is the opium of the people. - Henry Hazlitt

I was saying this in the chat the other night and nobody wanted to believe me. Ok, maybe a few did.

Quote Originally Posted by jabf2006 View Post
    Anyone else find it hard to believe that there's not one person that photo that isn't a lefty? I mean there's gotta be rebellious soul in the Paul family somewhere. (rebellious as in, rebelling against the Ron Paul world view, not rebellious as in rebelling against the world status quo, I'm sure there's tons of those...)
    Not hard to imagine. Almost everyone in my family are rightists. (And I am talking extended also)
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui męme

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by jabf2006 View Post

Liberty is an all-encompassing and mind-altering concept. It changes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Ron and his family publish this cook book to raise funds and for their friends and supporters:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...mily-Cookbooks
    I got it in the mail for free.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why was an email sent out about this? We saw this picture in the Chat room 2 weeks ago. This is nothing but the Benton family wishing like the rest of us.

Can someone please explain?
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by TNforPaul45 View Post
    This is nothing but the Benton family wishing like the rest of us.
    See this: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3059751

All I know is I want me one of those shirts.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

omg, its a conspiracy!
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

I will make it my second job to campaign for Ron Paul if he runs. I'm totally serious about this.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by robertwerden View Post
    The cook book has been sitting on my counter for a week and never noticed that photo till today. It almost brought a tear to my eye.
    holy cow me too!! i just looked at it

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I cant wait for his announcement. I got in on the tail end of 2008 but Im going to give 100% support this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    Man I hate politics so much, but I would put in loads of money and effort into this if he runs.
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    I will make it my second job to campaign for Ron Paul if he runs. I'm totally serious about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shjive View Post
    I cant wait for his announcement. I got in on the tail end of 2008 but Im going to give 100% support this time around.
    I think this sums it up perfectly for all of us

Last edited by Kregisen; 01-11-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

Just received my cookbook. Why did they go out so late? Not that I am ungrateful, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Just received my cookbook. Why did they go out so late? Not that I am ungrateful, just wondering.
    Blame it on the postal service?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast