Thread: Video Of Ohio Cop Getting Shot In Shootout After Deputy Killed...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh well. One less ticket I'll get driving through Ohio.
    Last edited by crazyfacedjenkins; 01-03-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Oh well. One less mother to raise and love her children.

Looks like they were doing a meth drug bust, based on trailer park setting. Yet another casualty of the war on drugs. End it now and save lives.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

The media reported that it was a psychiatric patient who shot into another trailer. Too bad no other gun owners in that park took that crazy out before he killed that woman. They said that he had a shotgun, but I don't know what else. I am glad at least one of those officers had an AR-15.
    Last edited by AFPVet; 01-03-2011 at 02:12 PM.

O, well in that case, then this is tragic as they were doing something they should actually be doing, IE responding to an actual crime. Still, think of the number of cops killed because they were doing a drug bust.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by orafi View Post
    Oh well. One less mother to raise and love brainwash her children.
    fixed

It is pure BS when the reporter states that on duty LE deaths are on the rise. He only takes data from the last 2 years. First his data is faulty according to the Officer Down Memorial website. He states the number of on duty deaths in 2009 as 117 but the Officer Down Memorial website states 128 were killed. Further comparing year to year does not take into effect the fact that 2009 was an abnormally low year. I will show the stats since 2000.

2000 - 164
    2001 - 242 (9/11)
    2002 - 159
    2003 - 148
    2004 - 164
    2005 - 165
    2006 - 159
    2007 - 197
    2008 - 147
    2009 - 128
    2010 - 162

If you remove 2001 because of 9/11 and then take 2000, 2002-2009 and average them you get an average of 159 which would actually make 162 deaths in 2010 an unremarkable year. Our MSM indoctrination continues.

my source: http://www.odmp.org/year.php?year=2010
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfacedjenkins View Post
    fixed

^that's a rolleyes. This new one sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post

^that's a rolleyes. This new one sucks.
    Agreed. It looks like it should be giggling, or thinking about pies.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Agreed. It looks like it should be giggling, or thinking about pies.
    I think you tagged it with the pies .