Thread: Wikileak news day before Egypt blast - US Calls Egypt Military Backward, Threat to Israel

Banned

Blog Entries

Wikileak news day before Egypt blast - US Calls Egypt Military Backward, Threat to Israel

Before false flag conspiracy theorists jump to conclusions, this is probably just a coincidence. Wilileaks founder who was incidentally called Israeli agent in some blogs without showing any evidence recently probably no longer has control on what is reported in media when but it is interesting that just day before Egypt Church bomb blast this was in news reports.

Wikileaks- US Calls Egypt Military Backward and a Threat to Israel.
    http://community.history.com/reply/3...t--Israel.html

December 30, 2010 11:17 p.m. PT

WikiLeaks show US frustrated with Egypt military

By SARAH EL DEEB
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

CAIRO -- Egypt's military, the biggest recipient of U.S. military aid after Israel, is in decline, according to American diplomats, who blame the Arab nation's top brass for failing to modernize and adapt to deal with new threats.
    http://www.seattlepi.com/national/11..._military.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    More from same link.

They also suggest that, to the dismay of the Americans, the Egyptian military continues to see Israel, its enemy in four wars spanning 25 years in the last century, as its primary adversary 31 years after the two neighbors signed a peace treaty.

The memos exposed that public talk of shared goals between the U.S. and Egyptian military is just rhetoric, says Steven Cook, a fellow at the New York-based Council on Foreign Relations and the author of a book on the Egyptian military.

Egyptian military officials don't welcome pressure by the Americans to change the doctrine of their armed forces. They also complain that Washington has increased annual military aid to Israel - growing from $2.55 billion in 2009 to an expected $3 billion in 2011.

Since its peace deal with Israel, Egypt has received nearly $36 billion in military assistance - an annual installment of $1.3 billion.

According to the leaked U.S. memos, Egyptian officials told visiting U.S. defense officials they must convince Congress that Egypt was worth more than the $1.3 billion a year it is getting in military aid, according to a memo dated Feb. 28, 2010.

In the memos, U.S. diplomats lament that the Egyptian military has a "backward" posture and has been resistant to U.S. efforts to "adjust its focus to reflect new regional and transnational threats."

Before the coincidence theorists jump on the wagon here, don't put anything past the our govt. Especially when they're dolling out foreign welfare. Nothings for free.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Ok, have to admit that "coincidence theorists" term you coined is a good one.

I'm not even sure this qualifies as coincidence.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackTerrel View Post
    I'm not even sure this qualifies as coincidence.
    Country X needs wants more military aid from the U.S. government. The best way to get more aid is to show that it's needed. In a post 9/11 world the best way to do that is to show there is a credible terrorist threat that country X is incapable of dealing with on its own. The best way to show that....

Note, that doesn't prove anything, but does show a benefit to somebody from this attack.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    Ok, have to admit that "coincidence theorists" term you coined is a good one.
    Yeah, I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Country X needs wants more military aid from the U.S. government. The best way to get more aid is to show that it's needed. In a post 9/11 world the best way to do that is to show there is a credible terrorist threat that country X is incapable of dealing with on its own. The best way to show that....

Note, that doesn't prove anything, but does show a benefit to somebody from this attack.
    The biggest beneficiary are people who want Christians to leave the Mid East. Egypt has been harassing Christians for decades - ask any one of them that live here.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You would think in a country with an economy like that , people would be smart enough to realize they need everyone to contribute in any way they can .....

Banned

Blog Entries
    The biggest beneficiary are people who want Christians to leave the Mid East. Egypt has been harassing Christians for decades - ask any one of them that live here.
    True flag/FF debate aside, who is the biggest beneficiary of Iraq war in your opinion?

Iraq's war on Christians

Oil and geopolitics prevent the United States and Western European countries from speaking out against what amounts to genocide against Christians in the Middle East.

December 15, 2010|Tim Rutten

When America intervened to overthrow Saddam Hussein, Iraq's Christians — mostly Chaldeans and Assyrians — numbered about 1.4 million, or about 3% of the population. Over the last seven years, more than half have fled the country and, as the New York Times reported this week, a wave of targeted killings — including the Oct. 31 slaying of 51 worshipers and two priests during Mass at one of Baghdad's largest churches — has sent many more Christians fleeing. Despite Prime Minister Nouri Maliki promises to increase security, many believe the Christians are being targeted not only by Al Qaeda in Iraq, which has instructed its fighters "to kill Christians wherever they can reach them," but also by complicit elements within the government's security services.

The United States, meanwhile, does nothing — as it did nothing four years ago, when Father Boulos Iskander was kidnapped, beheaded and dismembered; or three years ago, when Father Ragheed Ganni was shot dead at the altar of this church; or two years ago, when Chaldean Catholic Archbishop Paulos Faraj Rahho was kidnapped and murdered; as it has done nothing about all the church bombings and assassinations of lay Christians that have become commonplace over the last seven years.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2010/dec...utten-20101215

BTW, do you know who would have been beneficiaries of Operation Susannaha and Operation Cage had they been successful? Both would have appeared to be work of Islamists had the plots not been foiled by Egyptian and Turkish agencies. Your certainity is bit mystifying.

Operation Cage (Kafes)
    Called the “Cage Operation Action Plan,” the desired result from the intimidation of Turkey’s non-Muslims and the assassination of prominent ones, was that an increase in internal and external pressure on the Justice and Development Party (AKP) would ensue, leading to diminishing public support for the party.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

http://www.opednews.com/populum/link...?linkid=124415
    Last edited by doodle; 01-04-2011 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by doodle View Post
    True flag/FF debate aside, who is the biggest beneficiary of Iraq war in your opinion?
    No one really. It's a cluster $#@! any way you look at it.

Likely . Maybe the Iraqi's not in Saddam's party who survived will benefit ?

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Likely . Maybe the Iraqi's not in Saddam's party who survived will benefit ?
    That would be Hazbullah allies, Iran party and these radical Islamists who run Iraq now:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...para/sciri.htm

If you want to see people who want Christians to leave the Middle East, look no further than those who started the war against Muslim/Christian Lebanon a few years ago. Remember Condi Rice calling that the "birthpangs of a a new middle east"? Let go of your prejudices and biases long enough to think this through.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-04-2011 at 09:51 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The NWO is doing pretty good with from the Iraq war. Christians and Muslims hating each other more. The Sunni/Shiite balance destabilized. Israel worried about an ascendant Iran. The chips are falling in place nicely.