Thread: Zeolite Shower Filter cleans Mercury, Fluoride, Chlorine, Pharmaceuticals from Water

Zeolite Shower Filter cleans Mercury, Fluoride, Chlorine, Pharmaceuticals from Water

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQ0GfMmdJc

This is a lot better then the Berkey and cheaper

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not cheaper than a Berkey, since it only lasts a year. But since it's a shower filter, it isn't really comparable to a Berkey anyway. This is really something that you'd want in addition to a Berkey if you have fluoridated water. Your body will absorb more fluoride from a 15 minute shower than from drinking fluoridated water all day long.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

I found this study on Fluoride fatigue. Thought you all would like to read this.

http://www.pauapress.com/fluoride/files/1418.pdf
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

I admit I didn't watch the video.
    But really, you might want to do a search for the terms ZEOLITE AND ASBESTOS.
    Just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Homer View Post
    Not cheaper than a Berkey, since it only lasts a year. But since it's a shower filter, it isn't really comparable to a Berkey anyway. This is really something that you'd want in addition to a Berkey if you have fluoridated water. Your body will absorb more fluoride from a 15 minute shower than from drinking fluoridated water all day long.
    Show me a link to a Berkey that is cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    Show me a link to a Berkey that is cheaper
    Like I said... one is a shower filter and the other is a filter for drinking water, so really they're not comparable, and if you have fluoridated water, you need BOTH. But ok, I'll bite.

The Zeolite Shower Filter is $125 and at 2 showers a day will last 12 months, so we'll figure it covers 2 people for a year at $125. No replacement filters, you just have to purchase another one when it wears out.

The going rate online for a Big Berkey with 2 standard filters and 2 PF-2 fluoride filters seems to be $250: http://cart.berkeyfilters.com/bigberkey.aspx
    The average person drinks 1/2 gallon a day. The standard filters in a Big Berkey are good for 6000 gallons. For 2 people, that's 6000 days, or 16.4 years. That comes to $15/year.
    The PF-2 fluoride filters are good for 1000 gallons. For 2 people, that's 1000 days, or 2.7 years. Replacement PF-2 filters are $54, so after the first 2.7 years are up, it will cost you an additional $20/year.
    Even if the 2 people are drinking triple the average amount, it's still cheaper per year. The only way the Zeolite Shower Filter is cheaper is in the initial cost.

But like I said... if you are on fluoridated water, you really need both.
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

zeolite is great.. I have a zeolite supplement for detoxification and chelation. works really well.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    zeolite is great.. I have a zeolite supplement for detoxification and chelation. works really well.
    Me too. I used Waiora Natural Cellular Defense for a while, which was the first one on the market. It's good stuff, but now you can find others that are just as good for 1/4 the cost.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Best shower filter to remove fluoride, chloramine, chlorine, lead and VOCs

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQ0GfMmdJc

This is a lot better then the Berkey and cheaper
    The best shower filter I have found to remove not only fluoride but chloramine, chlorine, lead and VOCs is the OMICA. It contains not only micronized zeolite but 7 other elements: Activated alumina, shungite carbon, catalytic carbon, coconut shell carbon, KDF-85, virgin quartz crystals and a copper flow tube that restructures the water before it reaches the shower head. It is not cheap (cheap is cheap) but is the most effective. You can find out more about it at http://www.showerfilterstore.com/sho...ine-lead-vocs/.

I think I would not compensate the price for the quality
    https://theberkey.com/products/berkey-shower-filter

One post on a political forum to bump an eight year old thread about a shower water filter?

I couldn't agree more! I got mine too and I just don't mind the price if the quality speaks more. https://theberkey.com/blogs/water-fi...does-it-remove

Zeolite is great to mix in soil, it enhances the quality of the soil.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner