Thread: Bill Kristol Makes His Predictions for GOP 2012 Presidential Primary Predictions

Bill Kristol Makes His Predictions for GOP 2012 Presidential Primary Predictions

Bill Kristol Makes His Predictions for GOP 2012 Presidential Primary Predictions

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ctions-gop-201

Last edited by Agorism; 12-26-2010 at 11:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AIPAC has annointed their candidate.

Kristol is a grade A neocon $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Kristol is a grade A neocon $#@!.
    Who?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

oh yes Ron Paul would be great
    MikeD — 12/26/10 8:53pm

He would demolish the social security that my mom lives off of as well as the disability that one of my best friends rely on.

And again, people going off what their controllers have told them rather than finding out for themselves what Ron said.
    Again, education will be the most important factor of this election, since he is already well known.
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

these guys kristol is pushing
    dadams — 12/26/10 7:15pm

these guys kristol is pushing are
    dumbler, bully criminal than the
    two in the bush(w and hw) we just had.
    palin is two neutrons short of these
    two neutron miscreant bastards.
    A fine example of the public "education" system right there.

I called it on this forum before and elsewhere AIPAC PENCE is the GOP Presidential nominee... it's so damn obvious.

Just like the whole rigged game in the US financial arena... so it is in this US political theater.

People will realize it some day... once they get passed the well coordinated propaganda from all avenues. Until then, Hail your new Furher!

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-27-2010 at 03:31 AM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Christie and Pence are being so promoted by the MSM on the right it's almost obvious.

surprised Kasich not mentioned. new Gov, but former pres candidate with many terms in the house. also surprised Patreus not mentioned, or Bolton. thought Kristol would push them, or even Rubio.

I think Kristol is right about Palin not running.

Kristol, Pence, and their buddies are true patriots.
    The only little problem is, they are patriots for Israel not America.
    Last edited by Imaginos; 12-27-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    A Camel, Lion, and Child.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEngland View Post
    I think Kristol is right about Palin not running.
    I think he's in a position to know...

And SHE'S in a position to influence politics without actually having to run, but I don't know she won't run, yet. We'll see. However, if she doesn't run and Pence does, clearly Kristol will be pulling for her to endorse Pence.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 12-27-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Maybe they should just ask George Stephanonopolis since he is so damn good at predicting these things:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=mfrLkVxqOTc
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I think he's in a position to know...

And SHE'S in a position to influence politics without actually having to run, but I don't know she won't run, yet. We'll see. However, if she doesn't run and Pence does, clearly Kristol will be pulling for her to endorse Pence.
    Ya, she could be just holding Pence's place right now by keeping her name in the polls @ ~20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/...ctions-gop-201

Bill Kristol, yes, he evolved from a communist family....

and his dad wrote a book....

Everything that comes out of his mouth is propaganda.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Christie and Pence are being so promoted by the MSM on the right it's almost obvious.

surprised Kasich not mentioned. new Gov, but former pres candidate with many terms in the house. also surprised Patreus not mentioned, or Bolton. thought Kristol would push them, or even Rubio.
    Isn't it ironic that we have debates on this forum about whether both Ron Paul and Gary Johnson should run, and at the same time, the neo-cons are filling the field with their horses...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.