Thread: Florida - Neocon haven?

Florida - Neocon haven?

Wow, with a reaction like that from a crowd of 3000 who are clearly people who vote in the primaries, what chance does Ron Paul have?

Would anyone from the Florida meetup groups like to comment?

In all fairness to Fox News, they did a MUCH better job than MSNBC in giving Ron Paul a fair share of time to speak. They didn't attack him like they did last time and they showed much more respect towards him.

I hate Fox News as much as the next guy but they have clearly changed their attitude towards Ron Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We are by far the weakest state in terms of RP support. I think we have absolutely no chance of winning the primaries here. After speaking to the people at the debate and the lack of RP supporters, its damn near impossible.

yes, it is. Unfortunately neocons love Giuliani, and many of them tend to be much older, and less conservative. They really drink the Hannity koolaid. I looked at the crowd, not many college kids there. Its scary to think what they really want...blowing up the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro TT View Post
    We are by far the weakest state in terms of RP support. I think we have absolutely no chance of winning the primaries here. After speaking to the people at the debate and the lack of RP supporters, its damn near impossible.
    yeah, your right, the audience was probably a pretty good representation of your demographic. This is why I don't think it was rigged.

I wonder why Ron Paul didn't flash his Reagan endorsement credentials? I wonder how the crowd would have taken that

Florida worries about social security cuts, medicare cuts etc.

There are lots of groups that will support Paul in Florida. They just were not in the debate audience. To be in the debate audience you need have good connections.

Ron Paul's one liner when anyone starts talking about carrying the Reagan Mantle should be:
    "I'm the only person on this stage who first supported Reagan's run for presidency and have received an endorsement from him.... look it up!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think that audience is representative even for Florida. Fox probably manipulated the composition of the audience. Once Paul starts winning the first primaries the people in Florida they will wake up too.

Remember that the mass media want to paint a false picture of Ron Paul's support. Don't be discouraged.