Thread: Petraeus aide uses same language as Lady GAGA in her speech: Don't like it, go home

Petraeus aide uses same language as Lady GAGA in her speech: Don't like it, go home

Petraeus Aide Marvin Hill: If Troops Can’t Deal With DADT Repeal, They Should Leave The Service. Hill used the same language as Lady GAGA did in her earlier speeches.
    Link to the article

Petraeus Aide Marvin Hill: If Troops Can’t Deal With DADT Repeal, They Should Leave The Service

Click ahead to 8 minute mark for her proposal

GAGA’s new law: If you don’t like it, go home. A law that sends home the homophobes rather than the gays.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Lady Gaga political? If she was libertarian or for Ron Paul, this would net us a lot of supporters. haha I love it when she starts yelling.

Golding

I'm all for a decrease in military troops. Less people voluntarily serving means less capability for our "leaders" to march them to war. I'm fine with repealing DADT anyhow, but if they encourage people to leave over it, that's just icing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarlifter View Post
    Is Lady Gaga political? If she was libertarian or for Ron Paul, this would net us a lot of supporters. haha I love it when she starts yelling.

Nothing wrong with agreeing issue by issue, or if even if you don't agree with everything that was said, you can still agree with the generic sentiment.