Thread: Climate Scaremongering in Cancun Reaches New Heights

Climate Scaremongering in Cancun Reaches New Heights

Photo: Mexico's Nobel Chemistry Prize laureate Mario Molina delivers a speech at
    the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Cancun, Mexico, Nov. 29,
    2010: AP Images

With the COP16 climate-change summit underway in Cancun, the scaremongering over global warming is reaching preposterous new heights as so-called “leaders” warn of humanity’s impending doom - unless, of course, all nations agree to global carbon taxes and other statist measures. by Alex Newman

Climate Scaremongering in Cancun Reaches New Heights

Alex Newman | The New American
    01 December 2010
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally, this nonsensical hysteria over global "warming" will likely accelerate humanity's descent into a global freezer. I say, start cranking out the CO2 before it's too late!
    Truth Drives Me

Quote Originally Posted by tpreitzel View Post
    Personally, this nonsensical hysteria over global "warming" will likely accelerate humanity's descent into a global freezer. I say, start cranking out the CO2 before it's too late!
    Well don't worry too much. There were 40,000 attendees to this conference last year; but only a 1000 this year. It seems "climategate" really put a crimp in conference travel plans this year.

They might want to check out the cooling of the oceans on both sides of the US.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/product...gsstanim.shtml

Note how the blue is moving down fast near the end. Winter doesn't start until the 21st.

I might be wrong but, I think they might shortly be eating crow. They might be talking about how cold it is and how they need money to warm things up.

One major volcano blow off and it is a given.