Thread: Afghan president endorses Taliban over USA

Afghan president endorses Taliban over USA

Karzai says he’d ‘choose the Taliban’ over USA

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/12/k...choose-taliban

Afghan President Hamid Karzai says would side with the Taliban if he had to do it all over again.

In late October, Gen. David H. Petraeus, US Ambassador Karl Eikenberry and other top officials were trying to convince Karzai to back down on an order banning all foreign private security contractors from Afghanistan. The Afghan president decided he had heard enough, according to a new report in The Washington Post.
    Last edited by Agorism; 12-13-2010 at 06:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sounds good to me, let's bring the troops home.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

he got his billion from us....he is done
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Time to go was awhile ago. Billions of dollars and millions of lives later, you have set up a future Sadam. Good job.

Just look at this abominable mess. And they STILL don't learn. Un-f'n-believable!
    There is only one success -- to be able to spend your life in your own way.
    -- Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

They mentioned it in the article, but it's not the first time he's said this:
    4/5/2010: "Afghan leader threatens to join Taliban"
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/a...-Taliban_N.htm

The puppet doesn't like the strings...

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then let's make it easy for him, let's withdraw our troops and see how long he lasts in his posistion. Either way, I think these places should be left to make their own way and the US should take care of it's own yard before policing other yards.

So how long has he got to live after saying that? Seems like TPTB will try to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So how long has he got to live after saying that? Seems like TPTB will try to replace him.
    Well , he has said similar things before . I do not know what to make of it , because he does lie routinely . I think he says this stuff to try and stay in well with the people he will be left with when we wind down , but there is no way to be sure ..

Long past the time to get the hell out of there.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Well , he has said similar things before
    ~snip
    And the idiots in D.C. just keep giving the guy money? Must be a relative or something.

Can you say b-l-o-w-b-a-c-k? Of course you can.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I smell Rambo 5, John must stop the Taliban by assassinating the president...

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.