Thread: How to Achieve Real Peace in the Middle East

How to Achieve Real Peace in the Middle East

The New American Magazine on Facebook

The only solution that can make the two-state idea work is if the Palestinians agree to make their state as democratic and open as Israel's, for if the Palestinians decided to accept Jews as citizens of their new state, that would dramatically change the dynamic between Arabs and Jews throughout the Middle East. by Samuel Blumenfeld

How to Achieve Real Peace in the Middle East

Dr. Samuel L. Blumenfeld | The New American
    13 December 2010
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I stopped reading after "democratic and open as Israel's". Does Blumenfeld really believe such bull$#@! about Israel or do his puppet masters pay him to write such crap?

Quote Originally Posted by ExPatPaki View Post
    I stopped reading after "democratic and open as Israel's". Does Blumenfeld really believe such bull$#@! about Israel or do his puppet masters pay him to write such crap?
    +1

easy, first don't care, then never give Israel another dime , get out of Germany,Iraq,Afghanistan,Korea, move the UN to south korea and tell Saudi Arabia your on your own. and put a 5 year moratorium on foreign assistance, and bring our boys home and concentrate on our own problems for a change,, I feel nothing wrong with trading with other countries as long as its equal trade.that would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    easy, first don't care, then never give Israel another dime , get out of Germany,Iraq,Afghanistan,Korea, move the UN to south korea and tell Saudi Arabia your on your own. and put a 5 year moratorium on foreign assistance, and bring our boys home and concentrate on our own problems for a change,, I feel nothing wrong with trading with other countries as long as its equal trade.that would be a good start.
    Exactly.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

What would it take to share East Jerusalem ?

Someone should make a political rap song and use the title of this thread as one of the lyrics.
    For all sheeple:
    Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you.
    -Pericles
    Quote Originally Posted by libertarian4321 View Post
    If the religious didn't have other religions to hate, what would they do with their time?

From home page
    Moderators will be allowed to promote threads to the home page with strict content rules.
    Strict content rules? Frankrep's petulant hatred towards all things Arab and Muslim? Right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by daviddee; 08-26-2021 at 06:04 AM.