Thread: Congress just INCREASED military aid to Israel.

Congress just INCREASED military aid to Israel.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is for rocket defense . They should pay for it .

They could make payments on the 200 milliion .

yeah, I imagine they'll need rocket defense after they launch their own rockets in an unprovoked attack on Iran......God forbid Iran should actually attempt to defend herself

Who was it that just came out of some commission recently and said something like "everyone in Washington understands that we need to stop spending"?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

$3+ BILLION in Weaponry... plus all the rest of BS welfare to Misreal.

Yet 43 Million in the US on Food Stamps, yeah we know

The continuing resolution with its increased funding for Israel was passed 212-206 by the House and still needs to be approved by the Senate and signed into law by Obama.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    $3+ BILLION in Weaponry... plus all the rest of BS welfare to Misreal.

Yet 43 Million in the US on Food Stamps, yeah we know
    They would need no food stamps if they did not steal the 3.2 billion from the taxpayers . There would be food in every food bank voluntarily .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Angry

Goddamn Israel. I swear to $#@!, this is getting ABSURD!
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
    Goddamn Israel. I swear to $#@!, this is getting ABSURD!
    +a zillion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I thought Obama didn't like Israel, what happened?

: “Given the scrutiny that our nation is appropriately giving to every dollar expended for all purposes – including the defense of the United States and its allies – it is a mark of the great importance of these projects that they were included in this funding bill,” said Rep. Steve Rothman, a New Jersey Democrat, who helped shepherd through the additional money. “This funding sends a strong message, to both our enemies and allies, by providing more total dollars than ever before toward these rocket and missile defense programs.”

What did Rothman mean by this comment?
    "..and on Earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out...while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited Earth." -- Jesus of Nazareth

That would be this bill: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/vote.xpd?vote=h2010-622

Oh, and did they forget to mention S. 510 The Food Safety Bill was also thrown in as an amendment? http://www.naturalnews.com/030661_Fo...y_HR_3082.html

Isn't this $#@! why we got attacked in the first place? Do I need to pull up the KSM and other al-Qaeda quotes to prove it to Congress?

Not to say that I didn't believe some of you fine folks about this bill, but I'm pretty skeptical. The Israel part, not so hard to believe and it's in there: 205 million for their "rocket" defense thingie...but the food safety bill being stuck in there? No way, right?

Oh, but it's in there. In Division D. And the title of the bill is Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010--now how the hell do they keep doing this? Aren't there any standards whatsoever for writing bills?

Well, if you want to see it with your own eyes: http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h111-3082
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So they give $200 million for rockets, plus increase aid by another $250 million, and yet 9/11 responders aren't getting taken care of?

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Ugh. We are funding and providing weapons to Israel because they are there to protect our interests and ultimately Britian's. That's why Britian gave the land to Israel in the first place. To establish a strategically located military in prep for WWIII in the middle east.

I am going to say it once again!
    The people controlling all of this could give a rat's ass about the chosen people other than them becoming cannon fodder in WWIII. If you people would at least understand this then it makes sense why we keep sending them $.
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 12-11-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Ugh. We are funding and providing weapons to Israel because they are there to protect our interests and ultimately Britian's. That's why Britian gave the land to Israel in the first place. To establish a strategically located military in prep for WWIII in the middle east.

I am going to say it once again!
    The people controlling all of this could give a rat's ass about the chosen people other than them becoming cannon fodder in WWIII. If you people would at least understand this then it makes sense why we keep sending them $.

Actually the Balfour Declaration is the relevant document here in which Britain promised Palestine to the Jews. The declaration is in the form of a letter, in which the letter is addressed to Lord Rothschild.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour...ration_of_1917
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Gotta give it to the House Republicans and few Democrats for voting against this, whatever their reason:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2010/roll622.xml

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Quote Originally Posted by cswake View Post
    Gotta give it to the House Republicans and few Democrats for voting against this, whatever their reason
    It's because "'the Era of deficit denial in Washington is over".

The President's Deficit Reduction Commission:

"I don't think there is a soul left in America who doesn't understand that this deficit and this debt is like a cancer, and it's going to destroy our country from within if we don't face up to it, and face up to it quickly, and Washington is learning that and boy they are learning it fast."

Yeah, it looks like Washington has really learned.

YouTube - 'Era of deficit denial is over'
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.