Thread: [Video] More Fox & Friends on Ron Paul's Wikileaks Comment (A bit better this time)

[Video] More Fox & Friends on Ron Paul's Wikileaks Comment (A bit better this time)

YouTube - Does Ron Paul Stand Alone In His Defense Of WikiLeaks?

At least Clayton Morris presents a Jeffersonian defense of Ron Paul.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The woman asks.....
    "How is it saving our democracy to know that they called Kim Jong Il a flabby old chap?"

Somebody didn't get the memo.

It is like they want to remain ignorant to the reality of the government.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by 2young2vote View Post
    It is like they want to remain ignorant to the reality of the government.
    DING!

"I don't want to know, because if I knew then I'd have to take responsibility, and responsibility sucks." America has become a nation of overgrown tweens.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

because north korea is a dictatorship, We must embrace elements of dictatorship to protect ourselves from them???

Clayton Morris deserves some respect for this piece
    Only voted for Ron Paul and Trump in 28 years of living because I greatly respect honest men/women who expose disgusting illusions.

Brave men usually do stand alone. That's what makes them brave.

I found this great speech by JFK, some of you may have already heard it. I bet he would agree with Ron on the wikileaks issue:

YouTube - JFK Secret Society Speech Re-edit

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    Brave men usually do stand alone. That's what makes them brave.
    That's a great saying.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I saw that. I don't know if the intentionally took a good cop/bad cop role re: Ron, or if that was spontaneous, but the woman ended up looking like an idiot, imho.

President JFK, "The very word Secrecy is repugnant, in a free and open society... I am not asking Newspapers to support an administration, but I am asking your help, in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CIA Director William Colby, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

CIA Director William Casey, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jay Rosen, a media critic and journalism professor at New York University, has a different take. "More disclosure is good--I'm certainly in favor of that--but why are these people on at all?" asks Rosen. "They have views and can manufacture opinions around any event at any time."
    Rosen echoes something Brown mentioned to me. Watching cable news cover the 2008 election with more analysts crammed at one table than ever before--as if to ask, "How many people can we put on the set at one time?"--Brown said he was "amazed how little they had to offer." He went on, "We live in a time where there are no shortages of opinions and an incredible deficit of facts."
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Kinda cute blonde doesn't do well on her own without the teleprompter. Either that, or the teleprompter writers failed her.

friends@foxnews.com

Subj: Good job Clayton

Clayton -- Appreciate the Jeffersonian view RE wikileaks. I watch F&F daily but sometimes it does get to be very authoritarian, and you gave us a nice reminder about the real spirit of upon which the nation began. I hope that your view perhaps makes Alisyn at least take the concept of Liberty into minor consideration when assessing something as opposed to her seemingly usual 'whatever huckabee or gingrich says' approach.

Bravo, Clayton.
    A little positive reinforcement never hurts, especially on Fox and Friends which pretty much always pisses me off.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Clayton Morris seems sympathetic to the cause:
    http://twitter.com/claytonmorris

Should I opt for the groping or the Xray?

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

Does anyone remember the last time Ron Paul stood alone:

YouTube - Ron Paul Courageously Speaks the Truth

Ron Paul will become the Benjamin Franklin of the modern era. 100 years from now, people will believe he was a president (if he never becomes one) because he was so great.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution