Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WikiLeaks: Newly Leaked Diplomatic Cables Talk of UFOs

WikiLeaks: Newly Leaked Diplomatic Cables Talk of UFOs

WikiLeaks: new diplomatic cables contain UFO details, Julian Assange says
    New leaked diplomatic cables set to be published by Wikileaks will contain fresh details on UFOs, according to the website's founder Julian Assange.

Telegraph UK
    03 Dec 2010

The 39 year-old Australian, who is wanted by Interpol over a charge of rape and sexual assault in Sweden, said there were some references to extraterrestrial life in yet-to-be-published confidential files obtained from the American government.

He did not disclose what information was contained in the diplomatic memos obtained by the whistleblowing website. It also remains unclear when they will be published.

Mr Assange’s comments were made during a webchat with The Guardian, during which he confirmed his team were taking security precautions due to "threats against our lives".

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flashback:

Ronald Reagan Comments on Extraterrestrial Alien Threat

Alien invasion threat is discussed by President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev as relayed in a speech at Fallston High School in Fallston, Maryland on December 4, 1985

YouTube - Reagan Comments on ET Alien Threat
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Nice little speech by Reagan.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

----

Now we're talkin'

Drudged it. (and made up a new verb)
    Last edited by Bruno; 12-04-2010 at 08:23 PM.

the ufo community is hoping wiki comes clean
    about what the gov't and the cia once knew...

This crap makes the forums look like a conspiracy site in my opinion.

Hot topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post

Hot topics.
    It's WikiLeaks and Telegraph UK.

Normally I don't touch this subject, but this is MSM news.
    ----

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hot topics.
    Well that would be the height of ignorance.
    China has closed airports a few times recently due to UFOs.
    A Conference was held at the National Press Club where Ranking military Officers reported that UFOs had disabled Nukes, several times.
    Mexico has released Military Aircraft Gun footage of encounters where they lost planes.
    The British Government Has reported incidents, as well as the French Government.

It is very likely that it has been mentioned in Diplomatic communications.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Whatever
    WikiLeaks = Conspiracy site.

----

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    It's WikiLeaks and Telegraph UK.

Normally I don't touch this subject, but this is MSM news.
    Agreed. It's world government cables talking about Unidentified Flying Objects.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Agreed. It's world government cables talking about Unidentified Flying Objects.
    Unidentified Flying Objects does not equal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by runningdiz View Post
    Unidentified Flying Objects does not equal aliens.
    Exactly

Whatever
    Cool

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whatever
    Maybe WikiLeaks is Lying. Who knows.
    ----

there are many ancient blue book era air force UFO files...

if there are 1990s or shrub era UFO files akin to bluebook,

does this vindicate gary mckinnon the aspie U.K hacker?
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-05-2010 at 10:09 AM.

I generally expect more (intelligence, rationality,critical thinking) from this Forum than,

"Na Na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't hear you !"

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

FreeGary.org.uk --- here is the blog

NASA isn't NSA however if gary mckinnon went into a gov't monster file
    where several databases are hyperlinked and this got a gov't guy PO'ed
    then where was he if he kept on finding programmer back doors???

was the wikileaker trying to absolve gary mckinnon by doing "ufo" or R+D leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I generally expect more (intelligence, rationality,critical thinking) from this Forum than,

"Na Na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't hear you !"

The government brainwashing works pretty well doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    FreeGary.org.uk --- here is the blog
    Interesting rabbit trail Aratus. I had not heard of him.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...n-gordon-brown
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No doubt
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

the FOIA can be invoked to ask for FDR era
    or TRUMAN era "FOO FIGHTER" files... seriously!
    the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT exists...

No doubt UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life have been discussed. Almost everyone "discusses" these hypothetical ideas every now and then. It's being discussed right here in this thread. Entertainment is full of science fiction. Nothing terribly extraordinary about politicians or diplomats discussing it at some point.

IMHO, if advanced alien life did come to our planet, it would not be good for us. Should politicians spend a whole lot of time preparing and spending money on something that is such a long-shot? Probably not. There you go, another hypothetical.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I think this latest admission further discredits Wikileaks. The notion that if there was evidence of UFO and extraterrestrial life on Earth, that ONLY the government would have access to it is quite comical.

More likely this is a bogus leak fed to Wikileaks to discredit the organization.
    Last edited by Dissident; 02-09-2012 at 07:23 PM.

He never said it discusses extraterrestrials, only UFOs. Big difference.

in 1953 we have the people around HOYT VANDENBURG handing BLUE BOOK and GRUDGE files
    over to the CIA after the d.c flap of 1952. seriously, we had UFO files and they went out of
    the area of the military into the CIA under eisenhower. if by follwing a foo fighter and white sands
    era groupings of files that lad into what phillip corso said about 1960s research + development

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast