Thread: We Must Stay In Afghanistan Permanently! Sen Lindsey Graham

We Must Stay In Afghanistan Permanently! Sen Lindsey Graham

YouTube - We Must Stay In Afghanistan Permanently! Sen Lindsey Graham

December 03, 2010 CNN

I hate this scum bag
    I also hate client #9

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has he been to the Afghan ?

Doesn't matter. Once the USD goes POOF! Game Over. If Zionist Graham wants to stay in Afghanistan forever he should go there for the rest of his life.

Let's lend lindsey over to Afghanistan permanently.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Let's lend lindsey over to Afghanistan permanently.
    That's my thought, too.

Bring everyone else home and make him our permanent base.

Ok then senator ... When will you be resigning your seat and reporting for duty??
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Last edited by Alan Brown Jr.; 12-03-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    Ok then senator ... When will you be resigning your seat and reporting for duty??
    No kidding.

Who is this "we" he speaks of?

He got a mouse in his pocket?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No kidding.

Who is this "we" he speaks of?

He got a mouse in his pocket?
    The same mythical "we" that is used to justify all forms of Nationalism.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Where's that parody political candidate that says... I join the military for a minimum amount of time, in a position where I will never see combat. All for my political resume and 30 second campaign commercials.

Lindsey Graham is a USAF reservist... he uses that to the max for reelections.

This is absolutely one of the Republicrats that need to be targeted by the Tea Party for replacement 2014

fractures are starting...
    YouTube - Resolution Passed to Ban Lindsey Graham in the Greenville County GOP, SC 02AUG10
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

As a South Carolinian this man embarasses me. I have never voted for him/will never vote for him.
    In 200 years the American people have replaced 1 dictator 3,000 miles away with 3,000 dictators 1 mile away.

It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.--Benjamin Franklin

No man's life, liberty or fortune is safe
    while our legislature is in session
    .--Benjamin Franklin

Lindsey Afgrahamistan
    Reality is independent of Popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Where's that parody political candidate that says... I join the military for a minimum amount of time, in a position where I will never see combat. All for my political resume and 30 second campaign commercials.
    YouTube - Whitest Kids U'Know: Clint Webb
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    This is absolutely one of the Republicrats that need to be targeted by the Tea Party for replacement 2014
    Yep, we can't get rid of him for another 4 years. He won last time with 58% of the vote. The election before that, it was 54%. He's going to be difficult to unseat.

-t

The Perpetual War Card is getting very old...
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Lindsey just wants the opportunity to be a 'dancing boy' for Afghani men.

h ttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/dec/02/foreign-contractors-hired-dancing-boys
    Last edited by CableNewsJunkie; 12-04-2010 at 12:48 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RonPaulCult

I feel like cutting myself and making myself bleed after watching that.

at least he said what they all think.

Lindsey is violently against don't ask don't tell, but all signs point to him being in that club. lets hope a wikileaks comes out about his personel hypocricy & shams him out of DC

My youngest brother gets to go to Afghanistan in January, for a whole freaking year. If this $#@! head is so intent on never leaving, I should call his office and ask him to take my brother's place. Perhaps I will, and record it, though I'm not sure how to do that.... that would make for one good piece I think though.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by noxagol View Post
    My youngest brother gets to go to Afghanistan in January, for a whole freaking year. If this $#@! head is so intent on never leaving, I should call his office and ask him to take my brother's place. Perhaps I will, and record it, though I'm not sure how to do that.... that would make for one good piece I think though.
    do it...tube it..make him rue it...
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

I feel your pain...

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulCult View Post
    I feel like cutting myself and making myself bleed after watching that.
    and concur
    Rand Paul for Peace

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what's he been smokin'?
    This empire, unlike any other in the history of the world, has been built primarily through economic manipulation, through cheating, through fraud, through seducing people into our way of life, through the economic hit men. I was very much a part of that.

-- John Perkins

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

--Mark Twain

good he can sent HIS sons, daughters and cousins......

let really see how how blood is worth afghanistan.
    "Paper is poverty,... it is only the ghost of money, and not money itself." --Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1788.
    WWW.APPLESEEDINFO.ORG

Appleseed Project - "Common folks teaching common folks to shoot uncommonly well"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Karzai wouldn't even meet with Obama.

This man is a lunatic and definitely not a fiscal conservative. However, I am very thankful that he has taken the time to further explain the "logic" of neo-conservatives.

Al Qaeda is no longer the primary target and the objective is to ensure that there are no countries hospitable toward Al Qaeda. Thus, the U.S. will need to occupy and control every single Middle Eastern country. I'm curious what we should do with Saudia Arabia? Their King is our ally, but his friends are funding Al Qaeda and his citizens are active recruits.

MILTON FRIEDMAN: "We do not influence the course of events by persuading people that we are right when we make what they regard as radical proposals. Rather, we exert influence by keeping options available when something has to be done at a time of crisis."
    TACITUS: "Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
    TEAM AMERICA: "America, FUCK YEAH!"
    ENGINEERNJ: "You've got one 75-year-old man trying to keep 300 million people from going down the toilet."

This guy has a good take on Lindsay: http://capitalistbanner.com/2010/12/...istan-forever/

"Wild-Eyed Senator Wants To Stay In Afghanistan Forever"

We need a strong Rand-like liberty candidate to challenge Mr Graham in 2012, especially since a Tea Party candidate would be supported by Jim DeMint.

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    The same mythical "we" that is used to justify all forms of Nationalism.
    Yup, zinged me.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by freshjiva View Post
    We need a strong Rand-like liberty candidate to challenge Mr Graham in 2012, especially since a Tea Party candidate would be supported by Jim DeMint.
    And potentially by their new governor.