Thread: Israel pleased with WikiLeaks revelations

RonPaulCult

Israel pleased with WikiLeaks revelations

There was much apprehension and concern on Sunday evening as whistleblower website WikiLeaks began publishing nearly a quarter of a million classified US diplomatic cables. Washington had already phoned Israeli leaders to prepare them for any embarrassing information that would be revealed.
    But by Monday morning, Israel appeared to be the one nation that had benefited from the stunt.

“If anything, the leaks were positive and did not damage Israel’s image at all,” former National Security Adviser Giora Eiland told Voice of Israel radio.
    http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default...=178&nid=22340

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tens of thousands more documents to go before this is finished. None of the most sensitive documents have been released yet.

If they were pleased that there was nothing in the wikileaks documents (for now) to taint Israel's image, was there something that they should worry about?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesTX View Post
    If they were pleased that there was nothing in the wikileaks documents (for now) to taint Israel's image, was there something that they should worry about?
    I would say , in this day and age , there is something for all govt.'s to worry about .

They are thrilled to see that Saudi Arabia wants to nuke Iran. Almost everything I read about that today was from Jewish writers. David Bernstein, Barry Rubin, etc etc.

Israel pleased with WikiLeaks revelations.
    Are they now? Mm hm... Well, I'm still going to try and reserve judgment until all the info is released. Interesting, though.

Haha can't wait to see the reaction. Guess this is proof it's all an elaborate setup.

“If anything, the leaks were positive and did not damage Israel’s image at all,” former National Security Adviser Giora Eiland told Voice of Israel radio. “There was no contradiction between what Israel has said in public and in private.”
    As an aside - what is this dude supposed to say? "Oh $#@! we're really embarrassed by what came out".
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

Why would Israel be mad about the leaks? They're the only country that is mostly honest about their intentions and even their methods, including Mossad assassinations, bulldozing settlements, etc.

That's why everyone but the US hates them.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [conspiracy]OHES NOES!!! ROthschilds and the Zionists must run Wikileaks!!![/conspiracy]
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    [conspiracy]OHES NOES!!! ROthschilds and the Zionists must run Wikileaks!!![/conspiracy]