Thread: CPS Snatches Child For Image On Facebook

‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, FFS:

Do not post personal information on "social network" sites.

In fact, post no personal info anywhere on the web.

The "social network" sites, along with most everywhere else on the web, is literally crawling with cops, just looking for a reason to bust your ass.

Weeping jesus, what is wrong with you people??!!

That said, once again, $#@! CPS.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Not going through 13min to get the gist of it, summary?
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

summary cannot view video at work!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

I can tell you from personal experience that CPS steals children. In my case, the simple fact of owning firearms and keeping them in my home made my home an "unfit" environment for raising a child and was used as a pretext for this to happen.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Not going through 13min to get the gist of it, summary?
    Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    summary cannot view video at work!
    CPS stole another child for no good or even logical reason.
    They do that.
    A LOT.

july4patriot is going through it too. They moved his girlfriends daughter out of state with family while he is fighting his case. (to avoid any conflicts) The other state snatched the child.

This $#@! is nationwide.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

In Arizona. Baby has a skin tag next to nipple. Mother didn't know what it was and posted the pic on her facebook. She says CPS took her child for having medical concern and the new 'CPS thing' to take kids is accusing the parents of having Münchhausen syndrome by proxy which is making up/causing medical conditions for attention. There was a recent issue when the baby had reflux and hospital put him on feeding tube. He lost weight and CPS said it was the mom's fault. Although professionals said it wasn't mom's fault, judge sided with CPS. Mother claims baby has been double vaccinated because they didn't look at his medical records before vaxing him.

(Infowar.co) ”Child Protective Services” agents are involved in blackmailing and taking perfectly healthy and happy blond hair blue eyed babies from parents. In this instance, using a photo of a baby posted by the mother on Facebook. The CPS is currently in the process of taking yet another child from this woman and she is fighting back with a class action lawsuit with the support of the ACLU, psychologists, and medical officials. In this interview it has been exposed that there is an entire wing at the Phoenix Children’s Hospital especially for CPS babies. This means that the CPS taking children has been going on for so long and at such a high volume that they built an entire wing of a hospital dedicated to this kidnapping racket.
    http://infowar.co/featured/exclusive...aby-snatching/

Exclusive: CPS Facebook Baby Snatchers 2

(The Information War) In this follow up interview we show the illustrious baby photo that made the CPS concerned initially and now do not even mention in the official argument to take away custody of baby Kiegan.

In addition, the DES (Department of Economic Security) has drafted a letter saying that the parents have no right to take a photo of their baby and must leave all recording devices including cell phones at home or in an envelope prior to seeing their child.
    http://infowar.co/featured/exclusive...y-snatchers-2/
    ‎"dancing... is a healthy exercise, elegant and very attractive..." ~ Thomas Jefferson, March 14, 1818

They hate us for our policies, not our freedoms.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    CPS stole another child for no good or even logical reason.
    They do that.
    A LOT.

july4patriot is going through it too. They moved his girlfriends daughter out of state with family while he is fighting his case. (to avoid any conflicts) The other state snatched the child.

This $#@! is nationwide.
    craziness,glad our kids are 19 and 22. Though we did get a 4 month old chihuahua, maybe it is not a safe enviroment for our dog to be near a 5yr old mainecoon cat! The more i read rpf forums! The more i think hmmm i need to save my money and move to costa rica!!! The Unites States of America i was raised to believe in is officially DEAD i think!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Munchausen by proxy? I know a ton of people who panic when their kids show symptoms of a particularly bad cold. I thought that was just a normal reaction of a parent for their child. The state is too stupid to figure that out, however.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    Munchausen by proxy? I know a ton of people who panic when their kids show symptoms of a particularly bad cold. I thought that was just a normal reaction of a parent for their child. The state is too stupid to figure that out, however.
    Anything to wield more control. Make genuine signs of love and concern a reason to snatch their children and they'll toe the line.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    The Unites States of America i was raised to believe in is officially DEAD i think!!
    +1

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    I can tell you from personal experience that CPS steals children. In my case, the simple fact of owning firearms and keeping them in my home made my home an "unfit" environment for raising a child and was used as a pretext for this to happen.

-t
    Whoa, when, where, what was the outcome?

Can someone shed any light on the "blond haired, blue eyed baby" thing? I've seen it referenced numerous times but haven't seen an explanation as to why. I have also had personal experience with CPS for trivial issues regarding a blond haired, blue eyed daughter and Im wondering if there's anything to it. Halp.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Can someone shed any light on the "blond haired, blue eyed baby" thing? I've seen it referenced numerous times but haven't seen an explanation as to why. I have also had personal experience with CPS for trivial issues regarding a blond haired, blue eyed daughter and Im wondering if there's anything to it. Halp.
    A blond haired blue eyed baby is worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars on the "gray" adoption market.

There is a feeling amongst us anti CPS people that babies that fit that high dollar profile are marked for seizure by corrupt CPS agencies, especially if the parent(s) are "lower class" and less likely to know the law and afford to be able to defend their rights.

Interesting. Thanks for the reply. That certainly makes some sense in the context of my CPS issues in the past.

What is the "gray adoption market"?

ETA: I think there are more ppl on this forum that have been involved in CPS violations than most would realize. It's one of the few government "processes" that really makes you want to go postal on some gov't. It's a system worse than death.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting. Thanks for the reply. That certainly makes some sense in the context of my CPS issues in the past.

Well, just like any other "gray" market.

Not a true "black" market of human babies being sold to the highest bidder, although that does exist, but rather a legal adoption process, corrupted by money, influence and bribes of wealthy childless people, willing to "game the system" to get a baby meeting their "specifications".

ETA: I think there are more ppl on this forum that have been involved in CPS violations than most would realize. It's a system worse than death.
    Agreed, if a brush with CPS (I'm not excluded either, I was sucked up into that hellhole, if only in a peripheral manner) or worse, having your children seized by inept, corrupt "authority" isn't enough to make you stand up and raise hell, then you truly have no soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, just like any other "gray" market.

Not a true "black" market of human babies being sold to the highest bidder, although that does exist, but rather a legal adoption process, corrupted by money, influence and bribes of wealthy childless people, willing to "game the system" to get a baby meeting their "specifications".
    I was hoping for something more descript. When you say "worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars" what does that mean? Who is paying and who is receiving and how does this money exchange occur? It makes sense in context of the vast corruption around us but I have a hard time believing that CPS officials take in hundreds of thousands of dollars in to give children to certain people. Is this the allegation?

I was hoping for something more descript. When you say "worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars" what does that mean? Who is paying and who is receiving and how does this money exchange occur? It makes sense in context of the vast corruption around us but I have a hard time believing that CPS officials take in hundreds of thousands of dollars in to give children to certain people. Is this the allegation?
    Yes, that's the allegation.

And it's just that, because I can't come up with any concrete instances right now.

Just anecdotal ones, like yours.

The circumstantial evidence is that there is case after case of poor minority children in clear cases of neglect and distress that get ignored, but let a poor single mother of a healthy blond haired, blue eyed baby step out of line for just an instant, and CPS lands with both feet.

Yes, that's the allegation.

And it's just that, because I can't come up with any concrete instances right now.

Just anecdotal ones, like yours.

The circumstantial evidence is that there is case after case of poor minority children in clear cases of neglect and distress that get ignored, but let a poor single mother of a healthy blond haired, blue eyed baby step out of line for just an instant, and CPS lands with both feet.
    Well there certainly is truth in that. I can attest to it. I was a DC area local government employee that was given so many hoops to jump through to keep custody of my blond haired, blue eyed daughter that it would make your head spin. Unrealistic $#@! even. I actually won custody from her unfit mother myself, sans attorney, and little did I know that winning custody would be the easy part. Keeping it would cost everything I had. I don't want my imagination to get the best of me but the more I think about it, the more your allegation makes sense. I'll leave it at that for now but this thread has given me food for thought.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-28-2010 at 02:32 AM.

Sponsored by: Fightcpscalifornia@gmail.com

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/3/cla...abies-to-sell/

CPS/DPSS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT (RIVERSIDE, CA) FOR KIDNAPPING OUR CHILDREN WITHOUT CAUSE - We are organizing a class action lawsuit against the County of Riverside, the State of California, all states, and the Nation, and all parties involved in unlawfully detaining and holding our children against our will, and without cause. We have documented the deep, imbedded corruption in the social services agencies nationwide. We have filed three lawsuits so far, and are looking for other families who have also been annihilated by this evil. Email us at FightCPScalifornia@gmail.com or go to the link at http://www.fightcps.com/ to join the fight to save our children.

· CPS manufactures multiple nonexistent/fictitious abuse case scenarios to offset true statistical abuse case information.

· CPS concurrently processes these children from foster care to Adoption, in order to obtain perverse monetary incentives in the form of bonuses.

· CPS provides a market to neighboring agencies and the courts (Judges, psychologists, visitation monitors, court mandated behavioral class instructors, court appointed legal counsel, etc...), in order for them to financially benefit from the foster care/adoption system they themselves perpetuate.

· CPS victimizes innocent financially challenged families, and draws them into a corrupt system to utilize their children as pawns for this corrupt child commerce.

· CPS is utilized by family court officials and attorneys as an adverse tool to extricate children from one parent to the other, with reference to "parental alienation syndrome," where in truth, the CPS caseworkers are the ones initiating the alienation of these children from their own birth parents. Caseworkers are never allowed to testify in court under the cloak of "CPS Authority" due to possible misuse or conflict of interest related to right to privacy laws (Very convenient)

· CPS utilizes unlawful & coercive measures to persuade vulnerable parents to submit to statements of nonexistent abuse, forcing desperate parents to "plea bargain" to a CPS fabricated crime, for the return of their children from foster care.

· CPS fabricates false allegations and most of their "investigations" to purposely mislead or misdirect a case.

· CPS intentionally fails to prosecute Parents accused of child abuse, since in the majority of cases, no initial crime has been committed. However, CPS continues to claim a crime has been committed, as THEY abuse/neglect the children.

· CPS knowingly abandons children into the foster care system, conscious that some individuals in these homes physically and/or sexually abuse those in their "protective" custody. CPS ignores crimes committed in foster care through failure to investigate.

· CPS fails to question these individuals for their abusive conduct, whereby, if it were a birth parent or not a foster care parent, these individuals would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in criminal court.

· CPS represents themselves in positive personas by omitting, altering, and falsifying documents, so as to mislead the public and or government of their true actions as listed above. Thereby publicly grandstanding, displaying an inaccurate social martyrdom for the well being of children.

The Police should determine if children need protection from their own parents, since child abuse is a Criminal offense.

Class Action Litigation

A class action is a legal procedure used to prosecute efficiently a lawsuit in which a large number of people have been injured by a common act or set of actions. In a class case, one or two named plaintiffs stand in for the entire group of similarly aggrieved persons during the course of the litigation.

In order to meet the requirements for adjudication as a class action, the Plaintiffs must meet certain elements. In federal court, the procedures for "certifying" a class (making the lawsuit a class action) are governed by Rule 23 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. These elements include:

- Numerosity %u2013 are there enough people affected by the alleged illegal practice to justify a class action.

- Adequacy – will the named class representative(s) and the lawyers litigating the class action act in the best interest of the class; do the lawyers have experience in class action litigation.

- Typicality – are the claims of the named plaintiff(s) typical of the claims of the class members.

- Commonality – are the facts and legal issues common among the class.

Because there is strength in numbers, a class action lawsuit is a powerful tool that individuals can use to enforce the law against large corporations and governmental entities.

"THE CLUB" PLAYERS IN RIVERSIDE, CA - ALL THE FOLLOWING ARE GUILTY OF KNOWINGLY LYING IN THIS ABDUCTION OF OUR NEWBORN CHILD:

Dr. Shelley Susman = OB/GYN who had documents to prove and knew mother had no drug history and confirmed her excellent health, but allowed this abduction

WILLIAM MICHAEL BILES = NEWBORN BABY SNATCHER AT CPS - physically threatened mother and child with serious harm

Nurse Heather = DRMC Supervising Nurse, present at child abduction and backed up serious harm/threats to mother and child

Ms. Flores = DRMC records dept. supervisor, stated we have NO access to our child's records or birth certificate [since CPS illegally abducted our newborn and adoptive parent's names are on birth certificate]

Valerie Bedore = Banning City CPS newborn baby abduction cohort, on 9/20/07admitted baby had negative meconium [no drugs in mother confirmed back to 16 weeks gestation pregnancy]

Karrene (Kay) Phillips = Banning City CPS baby abduction cohort, harassed parents repeatedly at visitations

Ben Brandon = next CPS caseworker, threatened to stop visitations when he brought child late to visits, demanded Parents sign a "case plan" in attempt to prove innocent Parents guilty, when parents refused "case plan" threatened to stop visitations

Shawnee English = Moreno Valley CPS assistant who ripped newborn out of mother's arms at visitation when child was sick and parents were demanding medical attention; she refused medical treatment & parents had to call "911" to get help

Judge Christopher J. Sheldon = Juvenile Judge on Oasis Street in Indio, made mistaken rulings, refused Due Process to parents, refused Evidence and Facts in this case, finally recanted his rulings back to Jurisdiction Hearing, case transferred to Murrietta

Indio Juvenile Court Clerk = refused all submissions and legal filings from parents, refused to take amendments to case, refused to take any Evidence of parent's innocence to fight the wrongdoing by CPS, handed back all filings of Evidence by Parents

Modesto Rios = First attorney assigned to father by Judge Sheldon; Rios refused all calls and refused to communicate with father, refused all requests of father, failed to submit anything for defense of father, failed to state he had contact with father from the start of the case, admitted it finally in court as the transcripts prove = fired

David Weisen = First attorney assigned to mother by Judge Sheldon; Weisen refused all calls and refused to communicate with mother, failed to submit anything for defense of mother, failed to state he had contact with mother from the start of the case, admitted it finally in court as the transcripts prove = fired

Karen Cote = 2nd attorney assigned to father by Judge Sheldon; Cote stated that father could do nothing to help in this case, refused to submit anything for father, and stated father was to "do nothing"&"just wait" until Jurisdiction = fired [she refused to give father her email, refused to do her job, refused to work - last words to Father were "go F*** yourself and DIE!"]

Maria Soliz = 2nd attorney assigned to mother by Judge Sheldon; Soliz insisted on hair follicle test of mother, refused to give test, and then she refused to get hospital "sealed" records to disprove this misinterpretation

Riverside County and CPS adopted out our beautiful, healthy, infant daughter, completely AGAINST OUR WILL, and against the law when she was only EIGHT HOURS OLD. They already had it all set up with the hospital and their KANGAROO COURTS with THEIR TURN-KEY ADOPT-A-WHITE-BABY COMMERCE SYSTEM. Neither parent had any history nor usage of any illegal drugs, and our daughter was born with an APGAR score of 9.8, with absolutely NO DRUGS in her or her mother's systems. The Palm Springs Desert Regional Medical Center staged a urine test that was tampered with and was wrong, and they refused to use the mother's blood or re-test her at all. The one urine test was the ONLY basis for their illegal abduction of our newborn infant, and it has been an illegal "legal loophole" battering of our daughter and our Parental rights ever since. On August 8, 2007, our newborn daughter was illegally and forcefully taken by William Michael Biles of Banning CPS, with the help of eight others at Desert Regional Medical center, with no court order nor warrant, and no police present. He physically threatened mother and newborn with the statement Give me that baby NOW, or you and her will be seriously physically hurt! and we have fought for our daughter since. CPS contrived multiple hearsay untruths and presented falsifications to the court, without our knowledge. Judge Christopher Sheldon approved the criminal ADOPTION, then granted us a "Contested Jurisdictional Hearing," and then suddenly, the case was transferred to the Murrietta Southwest Adjudication Center, where Commissioner Fernandez declared he lacked the power to render a Judgment on another Judge's decision to have the Contested Jurisdiction Hearing, then Fernandez took it off calendar, and continued the illegal adoption of our baby. Appeals is where it stands today......we have been denied our daughter in this illegal kidnapping, and we have located proof that the County of Riverside and DRMC hospital routinely set new mothers up this way, very often to take our newborn white, healthy, drug-free babies to sell them on their own twisted underground baby commodities market that is funded by the taxes we pay our Government. We have been violated entirely, and we will keep fighting for our daughter. Please sign this petition, and CONTACT us at fightcpscalifornia@gmail.com for more information about the lawsuit.

Well there certainly is truth in that. I can attest to it. I was a DC area local government employee that was given so many hoops to jump through to keep custody of my blond haired, blue eyed daughter that it would make your head spin. Unrealistic $#@! even. I actually won custody from her unfit mother myself, sans attorney, and little did I know that winning custody would be the easy part. Keeping it would cost everything I had. I don't want my imagination to get the best of me but the more I think about it, the more your allegation makes sense. I'll leave it at that for now but this thread has given me food for thought.
    Read the post above before you go.

I hope you still have your daughter.

You did the right thing.

And your imagination and "gut" isn't wrong.

It comes in the form of kickbacks, titles, bonuses, federal money to states, etc...We have been there, done that with several children of this persuasion they were salivating over. Worst mistake is to not get a private attorney, best move is to get the best one that money can afford and come in screaming hell. Go after them with both barrels and watch every nuance.

They want the lower middle class babies and children. They are in high demand by the often sterile couples that populate the social services foster families lists. I saw it first hand and there isn't a shill who works for or with the system that can convince me differently!!!!!
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is a lady that was fighting the system. She was a Georgia Senator.
    She was killed.

YouTube - Nancy Schaefer exposes the EVIL CPS

This is happening in every state.

YouTube - Mass CPS corruption

YouTube - CPS Forced Adoption, Federal Bonus $, Corrupt Experts Investigation - 1/3 KY

There is much more. It is wide spread, and largely ignored.

And it gets worse as you dig into it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Thanks, Pete and Moostraks for posting that information.

It was late last night when I was responding and the details of some of the worst abuses completely escaped me at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    This is a lady that was fighting the system. She was a Georgia Senator.
    She was killed.

This is happening in every state.

There is much more. It is wide spread, and largely ignored.

And it gets worse as you dig into it.
    yes, that rabbit hole is deep and dark. It is one reason I was so upset w/ the baby Cheyenne case, what's worse, is it won't EVER be "over" for that family.

Here is a recent very famous case of a blonde haired blue eyed going child missing:

Madeleine McCann news: Report says human traffickers may have kidnapped missing girl

Little Joana Cipriano was 8-years-old when she disappeared from the village of Figueira, near Portimao on the Algarve, Portugal on Sept. 12, 2004—only seven miles from Praia da Luz on the Algarve where Madeleine McCann went missing in May 2007, while her family was on vacation in the area. Madeleine was only 3-years-old when she vanished.

This week, Joana’s mother Leonor Cipriano will testify in a Portuguese court claiming her daughter was sold to a child smuggling ring. Her testimony will be part of her effort to fight her conviction for Joana’s murder, for which the girl’s uncle, Joao Cipriano, was also convicted—although Joana’s body has never been found.

According to the UK's Sunday Express, such allegations raise the possibility that a human trafficking ring “was active in the area and could have also snatched Madeleine…”

The Express reports that Leonor’s boyfriend, Antonio Silva, has said that Joao confessed in May 2009 that he sold Joana to a child smuggling ring to raise money to buy drugs to feed his addiction.
    http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-nat...d-missing-girl

CPS is also in a position to know when kids have run away from home. If they are petite, blonde haired and blue-eyed girls they can be especially targeted for abduction in to child sex slavery rings. Children are kidnapped every day, from all over the world, and sold in to sex slavery rings. If these children live, they usually become strippers and prostitutes, and sex abusers themselves. Many politicians are customers of these underground slavery rings, and this is why they are protected. People who try to speak out are killed. Children are used for a couple of years, then killed. They are immediately killed if they become a threat to the ring. I do believe there have been cases in the media where the absucted person becomes "famous", and in that case, they are disposed of immediately.

It is quite ironic to me when we have the MSM ranting on about "modern day slavery and racism" and how they are "entitled" to this and that, and we "owe" them this and that... Meanwhile, back at the ranch, REAL SLAVERY is a booming industry with front groups like the CPS working for them- carrying out the devil's work...

My Wife and I went through the CPS Gauntlet last year. You would not believe the horror we went through. I probably aged 10 years during the span of 2 months.

Imagine knowing that there is something seriously wrong with your child, no physician is listening to you at all, CPS is threatening to remove ALL your children from the home, while your son's condition continues to get worse and worse.

Couldn't even type that without fighting back tears.

We ultimately saved our son and kept our family together, but not without flying to the other side of the country, and exhausting every single cent we had to see two specialists that knew of and understand his condition.

Even after we had gotten a clinical diagnosis for my son, CPS wanted to stay involved to "make sue the child can properly be cared for".

It was a mess.

Anti-Fed is correct about every single thing he has said in this thread.

A blond haired blue eyed baby is worth tens, if not hundreds of thousands, of dollars on the "gray" adoption market.

There is a feeling amongst us anti CPS people that babies that fit that high dollar profile are marked for seizure by corrupt CPS agencies, especially if the parent(s) are "lower class" and less likely to know the law and afford to be able to defend their rights.
    Why would one spend ten-thousands to hundreds of thousands on such a setup, when other fertilization methods would be easier? in vitro or even just paying somebody to have a baby for you with sperm from a spermbank?

Also, wouldn't lower class be less desired? as a lower class person would be less like to have good pre-natal care and nutrition during and after the pregnancy. seems a middle-class+ parents would be more likely to spit out a healthy baby.