Thread: Am new here,please how can i invest my $1000

Am new here,please how can i invest my $1000

please can anyone help me . i have $1000 to invest but i dont know how to start or how to buy gold. i dont want too waste this cash i need to invest it, please i need help
    Last edited by mikben1; 11-24-2010 at 08:38 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikben1 View Post
    please can anyone help me . i have $1000 to invest but i dont know how to start or how to buy gold. i dont want too waste this cash i need to invest it, please i need help
    I'm def no expert but I can tell you what I did with my first $1,000..I bought silver..the best way to buy silver in my humble opinion is go to a couple local coin shops and ask them how much they charge for silver bullion or 90% silver coins(pre-1965 halves, quarter, dimes). For bullion you should get a price about 5% over spot and for the coins I pay about $18 for ever $1 face value. http://www.coinflation.com/ <---intrinsic value of coins

I personally put about 30% of every thing I own into precious metals and that % is only going to go up in the near future...people on this forum are gonna give you advice along the lines of paying down your debt(which is a good idea) and not to take financial
    advice from a forum(which is also good advice).

Now that I have a good position in physical metals I am now starting to look into stocks...commodities, miners and companies with good earnings based in mostly foreign markets..with that said you should def. take any advice with a grain of salt and educate yourself on any investment you make.(don't miss the silver boat though there is still time to get a good seat)

If I were you, I'd go to your local coin shop and buy 90% silver.

http://the-moneychanger.com/commandments.phtml
    I compiled a "brief" history of events since October 2008 that are defining the global currency war and the role that gold is playing:

Tin Foil Hats, Economic Reality and the Total Perspective Vortex

Also, have you contacted your Congressional Rep and asked them co-sponsor Ron Paul's Rep. Paul Broun Jr.'s HR 1098 77: Free Competition in Currencies Act?

Quote Originally Posted by marvelcody12 View Post
    i would advice you to invest your cash on oil structure company, if you invest $1000,n you will be given 2% daily of your capital, and that's $20 . http://oilstructure.com

this is the best company i can advice you to invest on, you dont need any stock broker
    1 post and its to a ponzi scam.... ban this guy.

A lot of people have been coming on here lately and randomly asking for investment advice.

THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD.

THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister