Thread: David Frum Laying All the Cards on the Table

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

David Frum Laying All the Cards on the Table

Look at the title of his op-ed!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/225637
    Last edited by AuH20; 12-10-2009 at 07:03 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's wrong with this picture? Leftist Liberal Progress NEWSWEEK carrying that POS David Frum crap? That Political Carpet Bagging Canadian should be in Prison along with the rest of the Bush WH regime.

So... As in the 2 Wings of the Same Vulture political Dichotomy of Washington DC... the same goes for MSM media which also selects/assists in the political elections year after year.

Leech$#@! FRUM should be banned from the US.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

David Frum wants a new America based on their pragmatist thought that if they're right, and the common man is wrong, than the commoners must be suppressed.

I want the America that for 180 years grew and prospered.

Freedom can be a royal pain in the balls, but I'd much prefer freedom than a boot on my neck half the time.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Frum argues that the neocons are a more reasonable alternative to those zealous, anti-intellectual conservatives like Palin, etc.

The only problem with his logic, is that the neocons are behind her, just as they were behind Bush Jr., Dan Quale, and other folksy dimwits who have no core principles, but follow orders.

SO why is the deceptive Frum pretending like they aren't on the same team as Palin, when they are the ones behind her, and quite possibly even picked her as McCain's running mate?

Come on, Frum, we are on to your tactics. This isn't 2000 anymore, where you can get away with past charades. They won't work this time.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Thankfully no one takes him seriously. Mark Levin & Rush Limbaugh both hate him.

Nobody is buying what he's selling. Not even his own base believes it anymore.

Even the rank and file McCain Republicans aren't buying the alternate reality cooked up by him, George Will, Samuelson, and every other airhead that Bernanke is man who saved the Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Thankfully no one takes him seriously. Mark Levin & Rush Limbaugh both hate him.
    So does Beck.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

the third installment of the wikileaks leaks are arriving concerning the "W"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.