Thread: What Is A Country?I Want To found A Hard Money Country

What Is A Country?I Want To found A Hard Money Country

There is at least one old gun platform in the English Channel that claims to be sovereign.I heard that Greece was proposing to sell off some islands.Why couldn't someone set up a Country where Gold/Silver was legal tender? I'm sure there are enough retired Gold Bugs who would repatriate to a warm,welcoming new Country?It has to be defensible,of course.Maybe they could have a defence agreement with the nearby large country.Someone could also make an offer to one of the small African territories,perhaps? Although I'm sure that the International Bankers would pull the strings to crush it.There was a sovereign ship that sank?Any ideas?
    Last edited by S.Shorland; 11-19-2010 at 05:09 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think, even if all of us on this forum put our money together, that we could afford an island..

Maybe contact someone like Jim Rogers or Peter Schiff.

It's a growing movement. Maybe these guys can help. Global Settlement Foundation
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan