Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was banned from resistnet.com for standing against the coopting of the Tea Party

Default I was banned from resistnet.com for standing against the coopting of the Tea Party

I was banned from resistnet resistnet.com for standing against the coopting of the Tea Party

Someone posted a thread to the extent that the Tea Parties should start to push for using government force to enforce church doctrine at the point of a government gun. I used detailed and sourced arguments from church doctrine and scripture to demonstrate that they were acting like 21st Pharisees and will thus incur the wrath of God upon our nation and our movement.

Bill Bissell, moderator, began systematically deleting my posts trying to silence my argument, and I called him out on his hypocrisy. Darla Dawald (Darla, ADMIN / National Director) then suspended my account.

Resistnet.com is a fake Tea Party movement attempting to use the newly found Tea party clout on the national scene to force government to enforce church doctrine at the point of a government gun.

The following all point to resistnet.com front page:

Fake Tea Party hypocrites pharisees coopted tea party opposed to liberty opposed to freedom liars authoritarians ungodly destroy the tea party destroying the tea party

For those of you who chance upon this message via Google Search, beware of resistnet.com -- they are trying to leverage our recent tea party victories to enforce Christian morality at the point of a government gun. This is exactly what the Pharisees did in the 1st century that earned them the wrath of God, and if we buy into the snake oil that these 21st century pharisees are trying to sell us, then it will earn us the wrath of God as well.

I am a devout Christian, I attended Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, I taught Adult Sunday School in a Southern Baptist Church, and I led worship in that same church. I was banned because I refused to participate in their Pharisaic effort to derail the Tea Party movement, and stood up for you against their attempts to coopt us. If you ask, they will tell you that I am a liberal and a heathen. They are liars. Do not be deceived.

I am an iCaucus and Republican Liberty Caucus endorsed candidate for NC State House, and I won my election and will be sworn in to my new office in mere weeks. Resistnet.com Resistnet would rather destroy the Tea Party movement than to see it flourish in a way that does not suit them. Approach with extreme caution!
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do they know that you are a state rep?

Resistnet has been part of the coopting from the beginning. That's its purpose.
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=ResistNet

Hey Glen,

Theocrats are alive and well and in our area very much involved in the tea party. I didnt get involved with them locally for that very reason. They dont hate big govt. They just hate they dont pull the levers.

They would goose step happily into the talibanization of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I was banned from resistnet resistnet.com for standing against the coopting of the Tea Party

Someone posted a thread to the extent that the Tea Parties should start to push for using government force to enforce church doctrine at the point of a government gun. I used detailed and sourced arguments from church doctrine and scripture to demonstrate that they were acting like 21st Pharisees and will thus incur the wrath of God upon our nation and our movement.

Bill Bissell, moderator, began systematically deleting my posts trying to silence my argument, and I called him out on his hypocrisy. Darla Dawald (Darla, ADMIN / National Director) then suspended my account.

Resistnet.com is a fake Tea Party movement attempting to use the newly found Tea party clout on the national scene to force government to enforce church doctrine at the point of a government gun.

The following all point to resistnet.com front page:

Fake Tea Party hypocrites pharisees coopted tea party opposed to liberty opposed to freedom liars authoritarians ungodly destroy the tea party destroying the tea party

For those of you who chance upon this message via Google Search, beware of resistnet.com -- they are trying to leverage our recent tea party victories to enforce Christian morality at the point of a government gun. This is exactly what the Pharisees did in the 1st century that earned them the wrath of God, and if we buy into the snake oil that these 21st century pharisees are trying to sell us, then it will earn us the wrath of God as well.

I am a devout Christian, I attended Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, I taught Adult Sunday School in a Southern Baptist Church, and I led worship in that same church. I was banned because I refused to participate in their Pharisaic effort to derail the Tea Party movement, and stood up for you against their attempts to coopt us. If you ask, they will tell you that I am a liberal and a heathen. They are liars. Do not be deceived.

I am an iCaucus and Republican Liberty Caucus endorsed candidate for NC State House, and I won my election and will be sworn in to my new office in mere weeks. Resistnet.com Resistnet would rather destroy the Tea Party movement than to see it flourish in a way that does not suit them. Approach with extreme caution!

Quote Originally Posted by St Paul
    I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom: preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths. As for you, always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
    Keep on preachin'.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

//
    Last edited by erowe1; 11-17-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Get Anonymous after them :P
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    Do they know that you are a state rep?
    They do, I don't think they care. They would rather see the whole movement in ruins than to not be in control of it. They can and will be stopped in that effort. We were here doing the work before they even thought of getting angry. We stood up to oppose President Bush while their members were still complacent. The fundamentals are on our side, as well as the skills and expertise to isolate them on the web.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I pointed out that everywhere in the US where the Tea Party sought to become the morality police, the tea party candidates lost, but wherever the Tea Parties stuck to the issues of the Constitution and restoring Constitutional government the tea party candidates won -- that is almost certainly due to God blessing ans cursing whom He will, and he has made His will plain for us to see.

That's when they started going apoplectic.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up.

Quote Originally Posted by marc1888 View Post
    Hey Glen,

Theocrats are alive and well and in our area very much involved in the tea party. I didnt get involved with them locally for that very reason. They dont hate big govt. They just hate they dont pull the levers.

They would goose step happily into the talibanization of the United States.
    Well, to be honest the REAL Theocrats would fight for almost zero government at all. I know it seems on the surface like a 'Theocrat' should try to impose morality and doctrine upon 'the unwashed masses' but God kinda made it blatantly clear that he did not approve of that sort of nonsense when He condemned the Pharisees.

I consider these people to be fake theocrats trying to enforce their personal will in the hopes of establishing personal comfort against the will of God.

More neocon than theocrat, as correctly stated in one of the posts above.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Resistnet has been part of the coopting from the beginning. That's its purpose.
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=ResistNet
    Well, iCaucus is allegedly a partner site, but iCaucus has been MORE than great in every aspect that I have seen. I can only imagine that it is operated by a completely different set of leadership.

Well, to be honest the REAL Theocrats would fight for almost zero government at all. I know it seems on the surface like a 'Theocrat' should try to impose morality and doctrine upon 'the unwashed masses' but God kinda made it blatantly clear that he did not approve of that sort of nonsense when He condemned the Pharisees.

I consider these people to be fake theocrats trying to enforce their personal will in the hopes of establishing personal comfort against the will of God.

It does seem odd that somebody who professes a god that created man with free will would endorse usurping that free will by means of the government.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Keep on preachin'.
    Amen brother!

I think one of the reasons there is so much antipathy towards Christianity amongst the liberty movement today, is because most churches have been coopted and perverted. This notion of enforcing church doctrine at the point of a government gun is one clear example of that coopting.

It is more than rare to find "gospel truth" in our world anymore. Almost the entire church has become pharisees. There are exceptions, such as Pastor Chuck Baldwin, and they stand out in stark contrast.

Well, iCaucus is allegedly a partner site, but iCaucus has been MORE than great in every aspect that I have seen. I can only imagine that it is operated by a completely different set of leadership.
    Partner meaning they cooperate on some things, or meaning they're two subsidiaries of one larger group, like grassfire?

If it's just the former, then I don't think that means anything. I know tons of these tea party events get co-sponsored by a bunch of different otherwise unaffiliated groups.

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    Get Anonymous after them :P
    LOL -- meh, it is their private property, and I believe in property rights no matter what I think of them. I also believe in shutting down their efforts to coopt the tea party and pervert the true meaning of Christ through free speech efforts which do not violate their property rights. Fortunately, I'm sort of good at that.

They do, I don't think they care. They would rather see the whole movement in ruins than to not be in control of it. They can and will be stopped in that effort. We were here doing the work before they even thought of getting angry. We stood up to oppose President Bush while their members were still complacent. The fundamentals are on our side, as well as the skills and expertise to isolate them on the web.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I pointed out that everywhere in the US where the Tea Party sought to become the morality police, the tea party candidates lost, but wherever the Tea Parties stuck to the issues of the Constitution and restoring Constitutional government the tea party candidates won -- that is almost certainly due to God blessing ans cursing whom He will, and he has made His will plain for us to see.

That's when they started going apoplectic.
    What makes you think you have control of it now, or ever did?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Or, at least a voluntaryist.

But yeah. He would be HORRIFIED at this idea of enforcing church doctrine at the end of a government gun. No question about it. He spent more time condemning Pharisees in the 1st century than pretty much anything else. Clearly there was a reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Clairvoyant View Post
    What makes you think you have control of it now, or ever did?
    the only thing I have control over is my own actions. not sure what you are trying to say here.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Partner meaning they cooperate on some things, or meaning they're two subsidiaries of one larger group, like grassfire?

If it's just the former, then I don't think that means anything. I know tons of these tea party events get co-sponsored by a bunch of different otherwise unaffiliated groups.
    Thanks, that makes sense. In any case, I continue to wholeheartedly support iCaucus until they (hopefully never!) demonstrate having been coopted in a similar fashion.

Anytime I see a Grassfire logo I move on. Several years ago, they collected a bunch of signatures on a petition, then attached them to an entirely different petition.

On the other hand, Source Watch is a pretty partisian site: look up the accolades they've lavished on Soros.

George Soros, international financier, billionaire investor, and "founder of a network of philanthropic organizations," has concentrated both personal effort and his financial wealth since 2002 to criticism of what he calls the Bush administration's "Bubble of American Supremacy."
    Not a word about his efforts to assume control of the elections by buying the Secretary Of State positions.
    Last edited by angelatc; 11-17-2010 at 11:45 AM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Exactly Glen!

Glenn gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Anytime I see a Grassfire logo I move on. Several years ago, they collected a bunch of signatures on a petition, then attached them to an entirely different petition.
    Wow, that's crazy crooked! self righteousness sure leads people to do some insane things.

On the other hand, Source Watch is a pretty partisian site: look up the accolades they've lavished on Soros.

Not a word about his efforts to assume control of the elections by buying the Secretary Of State positions.
    lol I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Exactly Glen!

Glenn gets it!
    Thanks -- I can understand how people might be confused though, way too many Christians nowadays have themselves set up as god. They want to believe in a god who conforms to THEIR will, rather than them conforming to God. That is what has led to our current culture of decline both of government and the western church.

I don't fault my fellows in the liberty movement for drawing the wrong conclusions here. The pharisees and pretenders have made it awful hard to discern the truth.
    Last edited by GunnyFreedom; 11-17-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Thanks for that tip. I just googled resistnet astroturf when I saw this thread and sourcewatch happened to be the most promising link that popped up. I remembered reading about their associations in the past when I learned about a tea party they sponsored in Ft. Wayne where the leaders told a CFL rep she couldn't pass out CFL lit there.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Thanks -- I can understand how people might be confused though, way too many Christians nowadays have themselves set up as god. They want to believe in a god who conforms to THEIR will, rather than them conforming to God. That is what has led to our current culture of decline both of government and the western church.

I don't fault my fellows in the liberty movement from drawing the wrong conclusions here. The pharisees and pretenders have made it awful hard to discern the truth.
    Amen brother!

Just so you know I've never really done the whole blogging thing before..

Well, here it is.. let me know if I screwed up (especially gunny or josh)

http://defeattheprogressos.blogspot.com/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

17 hours in they shut the thread down... I can't debate or add anything, sneaky hacks

No question about it. If we don't stand for MORALITY, we're done. God
    put this nation here for HIS purposes. If we remain turned away from God
    and HIS morality, we're done. Period.

Replies are closed for this discussion.
    I am on their Daily... Fighting Ignorance, PROPAGANDA, NEOCONS, WAR ZEALOTS, The Megaphone, etc...

Frankly, I'm truly surprised that I haven't been BANNED from the site.

Just for the Record (Easy Reading)

The site is created by a group called Grassfire.org, a conservative issues advocacy group set up by Shirley & Banister Public Affairs. The president of Shirley & Bannister Public Affairs is Craig Shirley, a long-time Republican PR operative.

The "National Coordinator" of both grassfire.org and ResistNet is Darla Dawald. Dawald blogs at Patriot’s Heart Media Network.

Resistnet also links prominently to http://www.flipthishouse2010.com/, another website of the "Grassfire Nation."

FLIP, as used on the website, is an acronym for: "F-Free Markets, L-Limited Government, I-Individual & Family Liberties, P-Private Property & Prosperity." While the site claims not to be partisan, its proponents want liberal and progressive politicians to lose elections.

ResistNet lists the following "Resources, Links, Partners, and Like-Minded Organizations"
    • An American Revival
    • Anystreet.org [modernconservative.com|http://www.modernconservative.com/index.php]
    • [asamom.org] "A Sisterhood of Mommy Patriots"
    • Moms for America
    • Question Obama
    • Independence Caucus
    • Tea Party Express <=== Another Neocon GOP operative controlled hijacker
    • 912 Project
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-17-2010 at 01:08 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Let's hope you were able to enlighten at least one person before your posts got deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Just so you know I've never really done the whole blogging thing before..

Well, here it is.. let me know if I screwed up (especially gunny or josh)

http://defeattheprogressos.blogspot.com/
    Thanks man you rock! Here's hoping that this turns into a major "OOPS" moment for these people trying to coopt our movement into some bizarre form of government enforced Christianity. Not only are they violating the precepts of good government by doing so, they are also violating the precepts of Christianity. By marginalizing them, we are fighting for both good government and a healthy church with integrity.

Your article is perfect, I am honored, and humbled by the support. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast