Thread: Bob (of "Drinkingwithbob") Finally Loses It!

Bob (of "Drinkingwithbob") Finally Loses It!

I know that nobody is right 100% of the time, but this is the first time I can really recall strongly disagreeing with Bob. He's so on the ball about so many things, it boggles my mind how he could fumble this issue so badly.

YouTube - Airport Scanner Hysteria....
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At least some of the comments are pretty good!

"You're more likely to get HIT by LIGHTENING, than Die in a Terrorist attack.

Scared little sheep are so easily manipulated."

Right on!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

---Me

I'm a fan of Bob, I subscribe to his Youtube channel and agree with a large amount of the videos he puts out. However, I saw this one today and am fairly upset with Bob for posting such a ridiculous video. He is 100% wrong on this issue. Some good comments on there are people talking about you can't sacrifice liberty for security and expect to get either, etc.

By the way, everyone please give this video a thumbs down and leave a comment to send Bob the message that he is wrong on this issue! Most of his videos get a lot of positive feedback. Let him know the people disagree with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty_Mike View Post
    By the way, everyone please give this video a thumbs down and leave a comment to send Bob the message that he is wrong on this issue! Most of his videos get a lot of positive feedback. Let him know the people disagree with this one!
    Done!

---John Lennon

---Me

yeah he went straight neocon
    All of his remarks were anti liberty
    i un subbed and thumbed down

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique View Post
    yeah he went straight neocon
    All of his remarks were anti liberty
    i un subbed and thumbed down
    I didn't un-sub yet. I'll wait for his next video to come out to make my final decision. Nice screen name by the way!

commented and thumbs down. Hes wrong on this one for sure.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

---John Lennon

---Me