Thread: I have a new meme idea

I have a new meme idea

Someone needs to create an animated gif showing the letters "TSA" followed by the letter "S" slowly rotating 90 degrees to become "N".

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

sorry im stupid but whats tna?
    really not good at acronyms
    Thanks liberty Eagle
    I am a mid-west farmer, I make a livin' off the land,
    I ride a John Deere tractor, I'm a liberated man.
    But the rain it hasn't fallen, since the middle of July,
    And if it don't come soon my crops will die.
    The bank man says he likes me, but there's nothin' he can do
    He tells me that he's comin' but the clouds are comin' too.
    He ain't my friend:
    And I'll ride again

Veteran of the Bloody battle of NPR
    Valor
    http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/...rs/badge16.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Someone needs to create an animated gif showing the letters "TSA" followed by the letter "S" slowly rotating 90 degrees to become "N".

OK - I'm stupid too... was trying to wrap my mind around what TSAS and TSAN could possibly mean and what exactly was rotating.... Then again, I'm slightly anal about clear, technical writing....

Also, S != N post 90 degree rotation. It would actually have to flip, as in rotate front to back - so the bottom became the top and then it could rotate 90 deg for that transformation.

Just got that TnA = Tits aNd Ass...

-t
    Last edited by tangent4ronpaul; 11-16-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    OK - I'm stupid too... was trying to wrap my mind around what TSAS and TSAN could possibly mean and what exactly was rotating.... Then again, I'm slightly anal about clear, technical writing....

Also, S != N post 90 degree rotation. It would actually have to flip, as in rotate front to back - so the bottom became the top and then it could rotate 90 deg for that transformation.

Just got that TnA = Tits aNd Ass...

-t
    Damnit.. I am all out of rep points..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

The S in TSA would rotate so that it would be TNA. T 'n A...T and A...Tits and Ass.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon