Thread: tent boy might need a place to sleep @ CPAC

tent boy might need a place to sleep @ CPAC

haven't decided if i'm even going or not but i realize winning the CPAC poll is a big deal and i'd like to do my part to help

-i guess i'd be lookin at a train ride down from boston

-not currently a paying c4L member, but not opposed to signing up for reduced admission cost to get me into the event

-signing up for a hotel room with random people i dont know (even if they're liberty people thru c4L) is not very appealing (as opposed to random liberty people thru rpf )

-ehhh @ hitting up the RLC convention while i'm down there, probably more inclined if ron or rand (even amash) confirms

suggestions?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Just buy your ticket. It will work out!

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Just buy your ticket. It will work out!
    lol, so sure?

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    haven't decided if i'm even going or not but i realize winning the CPAC poll is a big deal and i'd like to do my part to help

-not currently a paying c4L member, but not opposed to signing up for reduced admission cost to get me into the event

-signing up for a hotel room with random people i dont know (even if they're liberty people thru c4L) is not very appealing (as opposed to random liberty people thru rpf )

-ehhh @ hitting up the RLC convention while i'm down there, probably more inclined if ron or rand (even amash) confirms

suggestions?
    I don't think you have to be a paying C4L member to buy the discounted tickets. I have had to stay with people in the past for events. It isn't that bad. It certainly isn't as bad as Mitt Romney winning the straw poll. Get your ass to CPAC!
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ayo lemme sleep on your floor then

Ayo lemme sleep on your floor then
    what about gml?

She turned into an inactivist

Hey man if I go you can room with me and my buddy....It will be a blast........Send me a pm when ya get a chance....I dont mind helping you out.

Hey Shem,

Go to this facebook group:
    "Help Ron Paul Win The 2011 CPAC Straw Poll"
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114632881897209

The discussion forums of the group is being used to organize people to go to CPAC and there is someone there offering their floor.
    Ron Paul is the 2012 Liberty Candidate: www.LibertyCandidate2012.com
    Do you use gold (or silver)? www.IUseGold.com

suggestions?
    haha nice you must of missed one of my post mentioning the shemdogg
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.