Thread: edmund burke's address to the electors of bristol

Lightbulb edmund burke's address to the electors of bristol

ms. nancy pelosi could quote burke in the interim.
    JOHN DENNIS should keep his campaign liturature
    and databanks together jist in case we do have
    an unexpected special election should ms. pelosi
    re~think her stance right now given that things
    are lame-duck. if she steps down in 2011 it could
    allow a DEMOCRAT to pick up her seat discretely.
    if JOHN DENNIS ran the most direct and honest
    GOP campaign that was possible this year, this
    very year of the massive budget shortfalls and
    the $140 to $160 million CEO MEG airwaves blitz,
    then lets run JOHN DENNIS in a less insane year!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He's too qualified to be a perennial token candidate. He needs to run for a local office and build a reputation first.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

The Ron Paul Meet-up groups in SF need to pick a Ron Paul Democrat to run for Pelosi's seat. There were a lot of them in the area during Ron's 2008 Primary run.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

i was very lazy. i assumed i could namedrop a great speech and not provide a link. i am remiss. public apology. rather.

WHEN we all get into the new phase that is after the GREAT and looming IMPEACHMENT TRIAL of Donald John Trump for abuse of power,
    ought we to focus on having John Dennis run in Nancy Pelosi's district, for HER seat in the House of Representatives? Both the parties
    are going to face the impeachment question! this all is not in its end phase, either way. it is a 50/50 flip of the coin as to whether DJT
    is guilty of abuse of power, he might be VERY guilty and very lucky if the GOP senators vote as block in his favor. Or i am wrong about
    his basic character. Senator Rand Paul is more correct about Donald Trump's abilities and intentions. Pence may end up with a career
    like Jerry Ford where we all have to explain to the very young what precisely & exactly had happened. Anyway, pop the popcorn duckies.