Thread: Rand on 'This Week' Sunday really boosted their ratings

Rand on 'This Week' Sunday really boosted their ratings

http://blogs.abcnews.com/pressroom/2...er-7-2010.html

"On November 7, 2010, ABC News’ “This Week with Christiane Amanpour” was the number two Sunday morning program in the key Adults 25-54 demographic, outperforming CBS’ “Face the Nation” by 90,000 viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research.

“This Week” showed week-to-week growth among Adults 25-54 and Total Viewers. Reporting 730,000 Adults 25-54, ABC increased +4% in the demo week-to-week. With 2.31 million Total Viewers, the week-to-week Total Viewer growth was +11%.

Versus last week, “This Week” narrowed the gaps with NBC’s “Meet the Press” by -33% in the demo and -17% in Total Viewers. “This Week” also closed the week-to-week total viewing gap with “Face the Nation by -79%."

They mention ALL their guests and bury Rand in the middle, but let's see how much of a rating they get next time they just invite those others on....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This explains why they're trying to drag him back in the news, saying his claim about federal workers isn't correct, if you don't include benefits.
    "And who the hell are you?" he asked. "Me?" said Galt. "I'm the driver."

Yeah, note politifact: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...yees-overpaid/

The numbers Paul uses are accurate, but most people hearing them would assume they referred only to salary.
    So they call it FALSE!!!

When a huge debate is pensions now, should taxpayer bailout union pensions, while Social Security is being looked at for cuts? What about federal pensions? etc. The public knows benefits are as much of a cost as wages -- and when it is federal benefits, the costs are paid by us.

If you are looking for a job and the wages are the same but one gives a full paid pension and education benefits on top of that, which is paying you more?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

So they call it FALSE!!!

When a huge debate is pensions now, should taxpayer bailout union pensions, while Social Security is being looked at for cuts? What about federal pensions? etc. The public knows benefits are as much of a cost as wages -- and when it is federal benefits, the costs are paid by us.

If you are looking for a job and the wages are the same but one gives a full paid pension and education benefits on top of that, which is paying you more?
    Pretty soon, the media will drop the stories and just feed us headlines, then we'll see it's really the year 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDriver View Post
    Pretty soon, the media will drop the stories and just feed us headlines, then we'll see it's really the year 1984.
    They are already starting to do that, look at the bottom of the screen of any news station.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    They are already starting to do that, look at the bottom of the screen of any news station.
    AHHH! No wonder Keith Olbermann still has a job...

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

So they call it FALSE!!!

There is a reason that I don't trust so called "fact checking" websites. They sometimes put in the facts, but lie in their opinion of the facts. If there was truth in advertising, politifact.com would be "politiSPIN.com".
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.