Thread: Ron Paul or BUST!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ron Paul or BUST!!!

Post your 2012 promotional pictures!

Best Regards,

Baltimore Campaign for Liberty
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What city is that one in?

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    What city is that one in?
    at a guess? Baltimore.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    at a guess? Baltimore.
    Glenn wins again!
    "It's absolutely astounding...the Tea Party is one of the biggest movements in history, and every one we've been to has been FERTILE ground for our ideas." -TheTyke

There was a another sign bomb video from a couple days ago. Anyone have that one?

Those are pretty sweet.... In was preaching patience until the 2010 election. But now that's over I'm all in.
    Ron Paul: "For those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do."

It's kind of amazing what small groups of activists can do in terms of firing up a political base.

This was the group in Oklahoma.

YouTube - WeAreChangeOklahoma - Ron Paul 2012 Sign Wave Across the USA
    Last edited by Agorism; 11-08-2010 at 09:57 PM.