Thread: Obama says India does not take jobs from Americans, but creates jobs for Americans

Obama says India does not take jobs from Americans, but creates jobs for Americans

Obama calls India creator, not poacher, of U.S. jobs

MUMBAI, India (AP) — Searching for help half a world away, President Obama on Saturday embraced India as the next jobs-creating giant for hurting Americans, not a cheap-labor rival that outsources opportunity from the United States.

Fresh off a political trouncing at home, Obama was determined to show tangible, economic results on his long Asia trip, and that was apparent from almost the moment he set foot on a steamy afternoon in the world's largest democracy. By the end of the first of his three days in India, he was promoting $10 billion in trade deals — completed in time for his visit — that the White House says will create about 54,000 jobs at home.

That's a modest gain compared with the extent of the enduring jobless crisis in the United States. Economists say it would require on the level of 300,000 new jobs a month to put a real dent in an unemployment rate stuck near 10 percent.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...umbai-attacks/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw that on local MSM 11pm news the other night. The CEO of GE was with Obama in the segment. They were talking as if it was a never-before-imagined idea & how great it could work, etc.

By "it" I mean USA companies EXPORTING more products to India, thereby creating more jobs here.

Jefferey Immelt and GE/NBC received approximately $80 Billion in bailout backing from, yes, Jeffery Immelt, Obama's Council of Economic Advisers. One big happy Fascist Corporatistic Family.

Man, they're Prostitutes everywhere they go. I heard Giethner and company sent like $10 billion to fix roads in India.

Let see how this is carried on the Obama channels: ABC, CBS, CNN, and especially NBC/MSNBC/CNBC since Immelt still owns 49% of the propaganda hacks
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

if we made telephones, he might have a point. but sense we don't produce those either...
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

India as the next jobs-creating giant for hurting Americans, not a cheap-labor rival that outsources opportunity from the United States.
    Where have I heard that before?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Where have I heard that before?

Harley-Davidson?

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-11-04/w...na?_s=PM:WORLD

Can we burn them like Disco records? $#@! us. It is cheaper to assemble (with "American" made parts) over there. SO it BENIFITS us to manufacture parts here and export assembly there. HUHN.

$#@! YOU HD!

What if Americans just don't buy you anymore?