Thread: Ann Marie Buerkle?

Ann Marie Buerkle?

In NY-25, it is looking increasingly likely that Republican Ann Marie Buerkle upset incumbent Dan Maffei (despite polls showing her back double-digits).

Anybody know her positions? I know she is extremely pro-life and suspect social conservatism on other issues, but I don't know for sure. I have also heard some refer to her as in our camp. Anybody have some good info?
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know some Tea Party people (the Sarah Palin kind) who live in her district and they really like her and have worked for her campaign. I don't too much about her personally, but she seems like a pretty solid Tea Party republican -- or at least she talks the talk.

The local meetup group has talked about her a lot.

I don't have any info, but I hope she has a lot more than a pro-life stance. I can't even believe that is such a hinge topic in these times.

According to her issues page, standard Republican.

Thankfully, we have a proven blueprint. Lower taxes, less government spending, and limited government interference are the building blocks for economic growth.
    I know personally that our current medical system is troubled, but the recently enacted so-called “health care reform” represents no real reform at all. It’s a victory for big government; it’s an affront to our Constitution.
    Moreover, terrorists need to be treated for what they are – enemy combatants. As such they are not covered under the U.S. Constitution [...]
    I hope Judge Napolitano takes up Bachmann's offer of teaching a Constitution class in Congress.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul